Goddess & Bequ's BBW Boudoir

Hey Rae! Glad you are enjoying your vacation!

Nope...nothing is normal here....we all react to it differently while we are learning.

Awwww...thank you ft!

And don't worry...switched to double shots of rum in my soda....so won't be too much longer till i can't even type. :D

Most important in this learning curve is the communication!!!! And I want to be sure we don't ever forget that part!! :heart::heart::heart:

If you are feeling the need to talk in your drunken state, I will be more than happy to listen to the rantings of a drunk woman!!!!
party-drunk.gif

share????

no....you can drink my soda and i'll just stick to the rum. :D

Says the woman who is allergic to alcohol!!!!! :rolleyes:

Most important in this learning curve is the communication!!!! And I want to be sure we don't ever forget that part!! :heart::heart::heart:

If you are feeling the need to talk in your drunken state, I will be more than happy to listen to the rantings of a drunk woman!!!!
party-drunk.gif

Says the woman who is allergic to alcohol!!!!! :rolleyes:

hey.....i can drink it just not get drunk...but if i drink enough (2 or 3 big bottles of jose / jack) i can raise my body temp enough to feel slightly light headed :)

hey.....i can drink it just not get drunk...but if i drink enough (2 or 3 big bottles of jose / jack) i can raise my body temp enough to feel slightly light headed :)

Damn woman!!!! Don't waste your money then ... unless you love the taste so much you're willing to pay for it!!

Damn woman!!!! Don't waste your money then ... unless you love the taste so much you're willing to pay for it!!

nah its not worth it...lol....the line between light headed and death by alcohol poisoning is a thin one....so i only drink when i'm out with friends and even then i dont drink much...its a waste of money when it dont do nothin for ya :eek:

nah its not worth it...lol....the line between light headed and death by alcohol poisoning is a thin one....so i only drink when i'm out with friends and even then i dont drink much...its a waste of money when it dont do nothin for ya :eek:

I like some alcohol, but not so much that I'd buy it just for the taste. Never understood the nonalcoholic beer craze!!!!!

Something like that. Or caffeine free coffee. It's just wrong.

Something else I'm left out of?

Never my Goddess ..... Now that Aphrodite is in Chicago, MollyDolly is feeling left out, so she was telling us about the sites on the Canadian side of Niagra Falls.

But before I would even think about going that far North, I am coming out to Jersey to see YOU!!!!!! :heart::heart::heart:

sounds good to me. i have never lost a drinking game in my life :rolleyes:
Me either. :p And I actually HAVE alcohol in my drinks. lol
Never my Goddess ..... Now that Aphrodite is in Chicago, MollyDolly is feeling left out, so she was telling us about the sites on the Canadian side of Niagra Falls.

But before I would even think about going that far North, I am coming out to Jersey to see YOU!!!!!! :heart::heart::heart:
Doesn't matter...I was just teasing. I know AR isn't talking to me.

Me either. :p And I actually HAVE alcohol in my drinks. lol

Doesn't matter...I was just teasing. I know AR isn't talking to me.

i have alcohol in my drinks...last time they made my drinks stronger...played flippy cup, they had shots of jose while i had the whole damn cup filled...i still won :D

i have alcohol in my drinks...last time they made my drinks stronger...played flippy cup, they had shots of jose while i had the whole damn cup filled...i still won :D

I'd beat you....but won't put you to the test....not up for a trip to the ER thank you very much! LOL

Back