Goddess & Bequ's BBW Boudoir

Well, the fireworks have just stopped.... cool display! Going to toddle off now I think, take the dogs out for a quick run - goodnight all! And god bless, and enjoy your New Year's eve :kiss::rose::kiss:

Good night Anne!!! Thanks for spending your New Year's celebratoin with us!!!! :kiss::kiss:

oy vay..
1 load of laundry down...:rolleyes:
someone share some alcohol...:eek:
i cant deal with the crazy people who say they are related to me anymore :eek:
MSN-Emoticon-027.gif

Gonna go try to make some dinner before the kids fill up on snacks and the alcohol kicks in (that's for me, NOT the kids!! LOL)

So I will be around, hobbling, and back asap!!:D

i have 3 now LOL
unfortunately i have to go outside my room to do laundry...theyre fighting about chicken wings
MSN-Emoticon-096.gif

about the same :(
and getting yelled at for not doin the laundry "fast enough"
didnt realise i controlled the speed of the washer :(

So you own the house and they are yelling at you about laundry??? Does anyone else there do laundry?????

Didn't you put the washer on warp speed???

Hello, Goddess, Bequ, Anne and everyone else! Happy New Year. We just came back from dinner here in Atlanta and I don't think I will need to eat for a week! Maybe go to the fireworks later if I can pull my ass out of the chair. Bequ, can't wait to get together! You'll be my first Lit "close encounter".

Hello, Goddess, Bequ, Anne and everyone else! Happy New Year. We just came back from dinner here in Atlanta and I don't think I will need to eat for a week! Maybe go to the fireworks later if I can pull my ass out of the chair. Bequ, can't wait to get together! You'll be my first Lit "close encounter".

Hi Rae!!!!! So you're in the same time zone as Goddess ... I'll send kisses your way in just over 3 hours as well!!!!

We're just staying inside and eating junk food!!! I've got my beer and the girls are allowed to have caffeine!!! LOL

Looking forward to meeting you, too, Rae!!!! :kiss:

Hi DoRaMe :)

Hey Rae! Glad you are enjoying your vacation!
Join the crowd!!! LOL I think I've been stupid and a dork and a stupid dork alot lately, wouldn't you say??!!! LOL
Nope...nothing is normal here....we all react to it differently while we are learning.
I think we all have you 2 :eek:
and i :heart: you both :D
:kiss::kiss::rose::rose:

Awwww...thank you ft!

And don't worry...switched to double shots of rum in my soda....so won't be too much longer till i can't even type. :D

Hey Rae! Glad you are enjoying your vacation!

Nope...nothing is normal here....we all react to it differently while we are learning.

Awwww...thank you ft!

And don't worry...switched to double shots of rum in my soda....so won't be too much longer till i can't even type. :D

share????

Hi all! {{{hugs}}} to all that want 'em! Just wanted to wish my fav. thread to lurk on a very Happy and Blessed New Year! :rose::heart::kiss::heart::rose:

Back