a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
....... he looked up and felt sure there was a ray of sunshine rushing towards him. But no. It couldn't be. He had spent too long wandering in the wilderness, lost in his misery. He just daren't begin to believe...... could it be? Could his long dark nights be coming to an end? Could this weight on his shoulders be lifted and the empty pit of a stomach be filled with golden nectar?

Suddenly his mouth broke into a smile, his heart started to pound faster, his face flushed as blood coursed through his body.... It was true. His fervent prayers and deepest dreams had been granted.......

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL, CHARMING, GRACEFUL AND SEXY EA HAS RETURNED TO JOIN US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know the saying "all my christmasses come at once"? Well that's how I feel - bursting with joy, a huge smile on my lips and an even bigger lump in my trousers!

So very very good to see you back my beautiful one!

<sound of heavenly choir signing Hallelujah!>

thanks _666
it's good to be back even if it is only sporadically
tutoring has started again and it's gonna be a busy year!
plus i am trying to keep cycling
ended up cycling about 80 miles last week!

well fraid i've got to run
my godmother is running for charity today so i'm off to the finish line to support!

Oh well - I appreciate all I get of you.

I was in London watching those fast boys on the Tour of Britain today. Got some great photos... ;)

thanks _666

Cycling is good. Hat or no hat. :D

Tutoring is income. Beats starving. :rolleyes:

Time spent here is greatly appreciated by all of us. Sorry we can't do anything to free up more time for you. :eek:

Who do you tutor in what? Undergraduates in basic science? Locals in Korean for Tourists? All just drills, or do you have to do significant prep for each session?

Oh well - I appreciate all I get of you.

I was in London watching those fast boys on the Tour of Britain today. Got some great photos... ;)

i missed it
:(
ahh well
i got lots of free cakes and coffee on the way home though everyone seemed to be having ycling fairs and stalls and i stopped at them all! heehee

Cycling is good. Hat or no hat. :D

Tutoring is income. Beats starving. :rolleyes:

Time spent here is greatly appreciated by all of us. Sorry we can't do anything to free up more time for you. :eek:

Who do you tutor in what? Undergraduates in basic science? Locals in Korean for Tourists? All just drills, or do you have to do significant prep for each session?

cycling is good and i have to admit to wearing a cycling helmet at all times - i dont trust cars and especialy not other cyclists!
tutoring i enjoy so its a good way to keep the wolf from the door. i tutor school science and math from 11- 18

the amount of prep depends on the number of times i've tought the slylabus before but i normally have to do some prep! ~9 but that's what work is for!

thanks _666

80 miles? Damnitall woman that would have got you to my place twice over! Next time plan your route better ;)

Great to see you around

XXXXXXXX

80 miles? Damnitall woman that would have got you to my place twice over! Next time plan your route better ;)

Great to see you around

XXXXXXXX

nice to be around

sorry i missed you this morning. I was actual posting from work but then others arrived and i had to stop.

as for the cycling that's my weekly quota not all at once - i would be dead if i did that at once!

cycling is good and i have to admit to wearing a cycling helmet at all times - i dont trust cars and especialy not other cyclists!
tutoring i enjoy so its a good way to keep the wolf from the door. i tutor school science and math from 11- 18

the amount of prep depends on the number of times i've tought the slylabus before but i normally have to do some prep! ~9 but that's what work is for!

Yeah, I'm afraid a helmet is essential, no matter how nice the wind feels in your hair. One of my kids' school-mates proved that when they were still in primary school; he survived, but it was a close thing, and my boys never doubted why they had to wear helmets. :heart:

High-school math and science is cool. Balancing equations and congruent triangles and conservation of energy and cosines and all that -- a walk in the park. I'm good up through about the second week of calculus. Then all of a sudden it's as if my stroll in the park has gotten lost in the woods, and I don't even recognize the trees, um, symbols anymore. Sigmas and big droopy 'f's and stuff. Send in a search party and haul my D- butt outta here. I wanna go back to drawing pictures. :eek:

i missed it
:(
ahh well
i got lots of free cakes and coffee on the way home though everyone seemed to be having ycling fairs and stalls and i stopped at them all! heehee

Free cakes & coffee is all good.

Come round to mine and have all you can handle :devil:

Oh dear god!!! You are stunning......and it's going to take me 6 months to go back through your pics!!!

Thanks for sharing that gorgeous body of yours!

:kiss::kiss:

Yeah, I'm afraid a helmet is essential, no matter how nice the wind feels in your hair. One of my kids' school-mates proved that when they were still in primary school; he survived, but it was a close thing, and my boys never doubted why they had to wear helmets. :heart:

High-school math and science is cool. Balancing equations and congruent triangles and conservation of energy and cosines and all that -- a walk in the park. I'm good up through about the second week of calculus. Then all of a sudden it's as if my stroll in the park has gotten lost in the woods, and I don't even recognize the trees, um, symbols anymore. Sigmas and big droopy 'f's and stuff. Send in a search party and haul my D- butt outta here. I wanna go back to drawing pictures. :eek:

A level Biology is proving trickier than i thought but the rest is ok.

anyone want to help me study anatomy?:devil::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back