a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see you back on Lit sexy one.....

always enjoy seeing your beautiful body on here.... :rose:

Oh how I adore those cycle-sculpted thighs! :heart:

Did you miss me? :kiss:

as i beging to near the end of my pHD and the thesis looms i think i am crazy for trying it but i'm sure it'll all be ok in the end. i just have to figure out what to do next ...

Just do what any self respecting PhD would do - get a job teaching and make life miserable for some one else while getting paid a pittance for it.

I came across a web comic you might find humorous, it's called Lab Bratz and you can find it at the address below.

http://labbratz.comicgenesis.com/

:D

PS - Welcome back!

....... he looked up and felt sure there was a ray of sunshine rushing towards him. But no. It couldn't be. He had spent too long wandering in the wilderness, lost in his misery. He just daren't begin to believe...... could it be? Could his long dark nights be coming to an end? Could this weight on his shoulders be lifted and the empty pit of a stomach be filled with golden nectar?

Suddenly his mouth broke into a smile, his heart started to pound faster, his face flushed as blood coursed through his body.... It was true. His fervent prayers and deepest dreams had been granted.......

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL, CHARMING, GRACEFUL AND SEXY EA HAS RETURNED TO JOIN US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know the saying "all my christmasses come at once"? Well that's how I feel - bursting with joy, a huge smile on my lips and an even bigger lump in my trousers!

So very very good to see you back my beautiful one!

<sound of heavenly choir signing Hallelujah!>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back