Your favourite fantasy when masturbating?

Ok, this response might be a little long, but its something I've masturbated to countless times.

I had a crush on this really athletic tomgirl a few years back. She was about average height, insanely fit and strong for her size. She had flawless skin, short brown hair, bright blue eyes and a smile that always made her look like she was thinking something naughty. She had small tits, but she also had the biggest, most perfectly shaped ass I've ever seen. And whenever she did any sporting activity, she wore skin tight tank tops and yoga pants.

So in my fantasy, I'm relaxing on a lounge, when she walks in, wearing her exercising outfit and sweating from her work out. She walks over to me laying on the lounge, and sits down, right on my dick. She sits there for a few minutes, squeezing my dick between her ass cheeks. Then she gets up and turns around and after giving me a grin that's even naughtier than usual, she sits down heavily on my upper chest and neck. After wiggling around a bit to get comfortably, she pulls down my pants and underwear and starts teasing my cock. As she plays with me, she starts moving her ass back until my entire face is pressed up against the damp crotch of her yoga pants.

Then, without warning she grips my cock and starting wanking me, until I'm just about to come, then she lets go and gets on her knees. She looks down at me as I'm gasping for breath and tells me to get ready for another round. She pulls down her yoga pants and panties, then sits back down on my face. I start eating her pussy and ass, while she grinds down on top of me and lifts up her legs, so that all of her weight is pressing down on me. As she gets closer to coming, she bends over so that we're 69ing and starts giving me a blowjob. As we both come, she squeezes my head between her thighs and squirts all over my face while she deepthroats my cock and swallows my load.

After laying on top of me for a minute, she gets up and invites me to join her in the shower.

Okay, that was probably more of a story than a post, but it is without a doubt the best fantasy I've ever had. I'm sure some of you will enjoy it, too.

Being with a sexy hot woman, she makes me lick the soles of her feet while another guy is fucking her missionary, and she has her feet in the air, with the promise that I can lick her pussy and ass clean after they finish. But then she makes me giver her man a blowjob, to clean their fuck cream from his cock, and she makes me take his cum load in my mouth...

I've got some female students who I'd love to see in their everyday underwear while masturbating in front of them and cumming on their tits/bras.

My wife entertaining the sales rep who called on her medical office. He had a huge cock. She greets him at the door or our house, wearing nothing, and spends the evening doing whatever he wants. I'm watching the action from outside.

I often think of a friend I used to date. Just thinking of her putting her mouth around me makes me hard - her blowjob skills were outstanding. I'll finish the session imagining anal with her, prone position with me on top, and the last thrust will be to the hilt, as I cum harder than I've ever cum before. Usually that puts me over the edge.

Today was mastarbutating fantasising my mom. Imagining her very wild uncontrollable because of not having sex for few days and how she will be playing with her self on bed.

Sasha Grey in the Babysitter

My favourite fantasy is to be fucking Sasha Grey as she was gangfucked in The Babysitter, lying on her back across the couch with her head down while three well hung guys took turns fucking her throat. How I want to be one of those guys.

Having any of the hot women in my life fucking me up the ass as I jerkoff into my own face then cumming with the dildo she is wielding shoved up my butt.

hi

Thinking of my ex bf's dad and mom indulging in anal sex, I watched once through door crack.

I love burying my face in a woman's ass while she is on all fours. It's one of the best ways to taste a woman

Back