Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha she's being naughty. I asked if she wanted me to post one on Lit for her since she doesn't have a computer right now, and she said she's enjoying her jacuzzi one more time before her move and sent me the pic to prove it. :eek: :D

ARGH!! OK, Now I seriously want to see it!!

I don't get to chat with that girl like I used to.........and she hasn't come visit me in YEARS.

Ok, good news. She said I can post them and to make sure to tell everyone that she loves her little ones and misses them...
Happy 4th of July, Emmy Style!!!

Last edited:
Ok, good news. She said I can post them and to make sure to tell everyone that she loves her little ones and misses them...

oh my!! Well, I see she has already started the fireworks out there.:eek:

Tell her we love her and miss her too.

....and tell her I'll be sure to take her back to San Francisco in a nice light skirt again.;):D

gawwwd.... the last one... :rose::kiss:
thank you, Emm

and thank you, Sassy -- it's a lovely window into your lives to show us you're in cell phone contact and supporting Emm through her move

nipply hugs to you both
and best with the move, Emm

Great pictures, Emm. I hope everything is on track with the move!

Thanks for letting Sassy post these Em! :kiss:'s for both of you. God Bless America & both of you sexy sweet ladies! I love & miss you both. :rose:'s

oh my!! Well, I see she has already started the fireworks out there.:eek:

Tell her we love her and miss her too.

....and tell her I'll be sure to take her back to San Francisco in a nice light skirt again.;):D
I will make sure to send her a screen shot later today. They got their Uhaul early this morning and I thought she was going to pop through the phone with all her excitement lol
gawwwd.... the last one... :rose::kiss:
thank you, Emm

and thank you, Sassy -- it's a lovely window into your lives to show us you're in cell phone contact and supporting Emm through her move

nipply hugs to you both
and best with the move, Emm
Thank you Mara. I truly feel blessed to have such an amazing friend. Even my daughter gets all excited when she sends messages. ;) *hugs* right back at ya!!
Thanks for letting Sassy post these Em! :kiss:'s for both of you. God Bless America & both of you sexy sweet ladies! I love & miss you both. :rose:'s

:kiss: She said she will look for a new computer as soon as thing calm down. We all just have to hope that means she will have a ton of new pictures for her to post when she does. :D

I will make sure to send her a screen shot later today. They got their Uhaul early this morning and I thought she was going to pop through the phone with all her excitement lol

LOL Well that's great! I'm sure she'll be busy with all the moving for awhile. (Big house to fill)

Glad she is excited.

Thank you lovely Sassy for bring us some needed Emmy :heart:

LOL Well that's great! I'm sure she'll be busy with all the moving for awhile. (Big house to fill)

Glad she is excited.
haha my daughter has already claimed her room. As soon as Emmy sent me the pictures, my daughter told her which room she wanted. She apparently has decided to spend her life begging to move in with Emmy and wants to clean her house lol
Thank you lovely Sassy for bring us some needed Emmy :heart:

I'm glad she let me share. They were too good not to!

I got home too late to send her a screen shot, so I will send her some tomorrow. Darn time zones. ;)

Woo hoo!! Emmy is always stylin!

Hope the move is going well to your lovely new home!

HUGS :kiss::heart:

Emmy - Best wishes on the move. I hope you get settled in soon and can replace your computer. Then you can join us again.

Sassy - So kind and thoughtful of you to help out by posting for Emmy. What a great friend you are for her, and for all of us. We do miss your thread, but happy to know that you are still around and with us on Lit.

*KISSES* to you both.

Thank you Mara. I truly feel blessed to have such an amazing friend. Even my daughter gets all excited when she sends messages. ;) *hugs* right back at ya!!

:kiss: She said she will look for a new computer as soon as thing calm down. We all just have to hope that means she will have a ton of new pictures for her to post when she does. :D

:kiss: Thanks for the update Sassy. I know how hectic moving is so I understand about the computer. I do hope that is what our sweet Em has in mind. :D

I would salute that flag, anytime! *LOL* And where is YOUR flag Sassy? Hmmmmm?

haha my daughter has already claimed her room. As soon as Emmy sent me the pictures, my daughter told her which room she wanted. She apparently has decided to spend her life begging to move in with Emmy and wants to clean her house lol

I'm glad she let me share. They were too good not to!

I got home too late to send her a screen shot, so I will send her some tomorrow. Darn time zones. ;)

LOL Well, I guess it's good for a kid to know what they want to do early on.

Yes, They were VERY good. (Ofcourse they always are lol)

Yes, Timezones are VERY annoying. (Bad enough West Coast to East Coast....but I have Lit friends in EUROPE!)

Sassy, thanks for posting & please tell Emmy best of luck with the move! Happy July to you both!

el.

Super woman just sent me pictures of all that she has done so far, and she has 90% of the house together already!!
Of course she is now sitting on her couch enjoying Some Emmy time, but she wanted me to tell everyone thank you.:D

Super woman just sent me pictures of all that she has done so far, and she has 90% of the house together already!!
Of course she is now sitting on her couch enjoying Some Emmy time, but she wanted me to tell everyone thank you.:D

Thanks for the updates on our darling Emmy, do send her passionate kisses from us all please?!?!

Always knew she was a wonder!

Tell her we love her and miss her and want to see plenty of pics when she gets back.

....and tease her about her short skirts she wears when she visits me.;):D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back