Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sassy, thanks for the update, I'm also trying to lose weight, no carbs, no diet soda. You can do it STRONG SEXY LADY!!!! That goes for you also Emmy!!!(Just not the dieting part!!!!)
Thank you. One day at a time. So far today has been good. It's the nights where I get hungry :rolleyes:
Sassy! You are so funny! One day your niece will think back to this and figure out what her perverted aunt was actually doing! Thanks for the update.

Emmy - a day at a time! Hope today is a good one! Big hugs!
especially since I have video :D
Thanks for the update Sassy.

Can't you use fake sugar??
Only Stevia
I miss carbs

Sassy

Riced cauliflower ... It's hard to eat gobs of veggies. Use cauliflower to give more to eggs in the morning to relive desire for lovely toast
I love veggies in my eggs. But I'm only allowed one veggie at a time. 2 a day and not the same one twice. So I usually save mushrooms or onions for my eggs.
Glad to hear Emmy has a smile. Makes me smile hearing this!

Good luck on the diet start. I SO need to diet. I jumped rope last night. At least that's what I called it. The family laughed at me. Son posted it on Snapchat :(
Wait? Are our kids still snapchat friends? Did they post it on their story? Do I get to see this wonderful entertainment? ;)

So I had my boobs squished today. My first Mammogram and I thought of Emmy of course, so I sent her messages to tell her about the cute tech man handling my boobs.
She was in good spirits and cheery and said she was laughing. I had to prove that my boobs were not flat like I envisioned. ;)

Last edited:
hey now!

So I had my boobs squished today. My first Mammography and I thought of Emmy of course, so I sent her messages to tell her about the cute tech man handling my boobs.
She was in good spirits and cheery and said she was laughing. I had to prove that my boobs were not flat like I envisioned. ;)

Sassy, I'm sure many of us would be happy to play tech for you... with no possible bad reports to ruin your day... Granted, we can't be all cute as your tech man.

Em... when you are ready... also happy to give your new ta ta's a good going over!

Sassy, I'm sure many of us would be happy to play tech for you... with no possible bad reports to ruin your day... Granted, we can't be all cute as your tech man.

Em... when you are ready... also happy to give your new ta ta's a good going over!

Woman. 😜

Now I'm curious how women with implants do those. I'd fear they would pop lol

So I had my boobs squished today. My first Mammogram and I thought of Emmy of course, so I sent her messages to tell her about the cute tech man handling my boobs.

Ouch. Sorry about the boob squish

Thanks for the good update on Em!

Hmm, It would seem I'm here a bit too late as usual.

Sorry you got squished Sassy.

Glad emmy was in good spirits and was there to keep you smiling.

:rose::kiss::heart:
:rose::kiss::heart:

Good morning dear Emmy... all the best!!
n4XTfQO.gif

Emmy: Hope you are feeling well enough to enjoy these beautiful Spring days!
Sassy: Hope the boob smashing all turned out normal! Thanks for keeping us informed and lifting Emmy's spirits!

Thinking of you, Emm, and sending lots of love...

Sassy, thanks for updates and Yay you for getting that mammogram.

Hi Emmy. Just swinging by to say I think only positive thoughts of you and am sending those thoughts and prayers your way!!! :rose::rose::rose::kiss:

Great to see you and thinking of you during this journey. Every day one more behind you. Stay strong. You got this!!!!:):kiss::rose:

Beautiful Emm

I love every bit of you.
Be brave with your struggle, lifted by the love of others.
I will always desire you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back