Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy wonderful Saturday my sweet sexy Lit friends.
Its such a beautiful day here in NYC, so Emm's is a very happy one :)
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

mmmm, sexy heels and a sexy leg, thats what I think makes saturday great, wish alberta had as good weather as NYC, of course NYC doesn't have the Flames so it evens out, lol
still, you are one sexy woman and you inspire a lot of erotic thoughts in me :devil:

Gorgeous. Simply gorgeous :cattail:

I'd love to spend a beautiful day like today with the fabulous Miss Emmy ;D

Emmy Is Back!!!!

Black body stocking so beautifully1. 2. 3. 4. p1

The Silly Smile and Sexy Body5. p15

Gorgeous See thru B&W6. 7. 8. 9. p45

A big thanks , and a smile for you ALL10. p97

Heels..pearls..stocking O MY11. 12. 13. 14. p128

B&W Just moi15. 16. 17. p160

A gift voice-video white joy18. 19. 20. 21. p193

Happy TGIF--pink22. 23. 24. p219

A silly Emm right now selfie…..25. p256

Emm's is happy to wear this today..Spring is here26. p280

For Emmy..

attachment.php

Last edited:
I can just hide under desk as a full time job
MMMM I would love to play hide and seek under your desk… ohhh the fun we would have,,,,yummy fun

Grrr. You in white. So perfect!!!
Ohhh thanks my sweet Sassy I m so happy I can wear my white tees again

Emmy! How have you been? I've missed seeing you!
My sweet one, missed YOU to. I know pm's so horrible in those, blush,,,, but I do miss you, Hope your doing great, and yeah its finally spring here. sweet kisses my friend

:kiss::rose::kiss
Yummy. Would love to see that same pose less the panties and top! Can I remove those panties and spell Emmy with my tongue on your treasure?
LOL will see what I can do….wink… hope your having a great Sunday sweet sexy one. Kissses

Give me a tingle in my jingle
MMMM I soooo would love to take care of that jingle and tingle sweet sexy one. Hope your having a great naughty relaxing Sunday sweet sexy one. Kissses

Mmmmmm Gorgeous!!!!!
I feel the need to climb up a sultry sexy pair of legs and explore the gloriously sexy body of an incredibly attractive woman!!!:rose::rose::rose::kiss::heart:
Ohhh thanks sweet one. MMMm please do explore,but slllloooooowwwww, wink… and you will get a great reward, wink wink. Hope your having a great Sunday, kisses

Mmmmmmmm...we all love our sexy emm. Big long kisses 💋 to you, sweetie!
Thanks my sweet one, and back at you with long lingering kisses, and I know you know how I would love to give those, wink

My first love on lit, I will never tire of your beauty and allure. Good sex to you forever.
Ohhh thank you sweet one, and so hope that right now your having a great naughty Sunday with your sweet sexy wonderful lady. Love and kisses to you.

Beautiful as always miss emmy :rose:
Ohhh thanks sweet one, so great to see you back on LIT. Kisses and roses for you

pretty in pink isn't even close....

wow...
Thank you my pookie bear…. kisses for you

My sweet and sexy Emm, this pic is beautiful and sexy as hell!

attachment.php
Ohhh thank you sweet one, you have me blushing here. Hope your having a great Sunday sweet sexy one. Kissses

Do recall, however, what this now-past rainy, April morning will soon help bloom.
MMMM and I want to wake up and hear the april birds singing to us,,,,wink,,,,, you so make me giggle like a teen school girl…. thank you sweet one. Kisses

Wow, Just Wow Sexy Emmy!!!!!
Thank you my wonderful Prince. Kissses

Awww Emm you get me sooo wet
Ohhh sweetie, love to know that, and so would love to take care of that wet itch of yours. Hope your having a great naughty Sunday, and mmmm would love to be naughty with you girl. Sweet lingering kisses

Super hot pics. I am here to join your party.
Thank you sweetie and I do hope you will visit often. Sweet kisses

Ive seen those panties before!!! And whats behind them is oh so tasty
MMMM I know you know, wink,,,, mmmmm
Hope your having a great week-end sweet sexy one, and please stay safe. Kissses

I want you soooo bad Emm!!!
Cum and get me sweet sexy one. Ohhh sooo would love that. Hope your having a great week-end. Kisses

Oh Emmy so inviting a picture, so hot :heart:
My sweet sexy bum, you always make me so smile when I see a post from you here. Hope your having sweet dreams right now, Sweet lingering kisses

As always sexy and beautiful and classy and sensual as usual.
Thank you my darling, and wooowww seeing a post from you still makes me thingle after all those years. Hope your having a great week-end my sweet sexy one, Kisses.

You radiate sex appeal. Thank you for sharing.
Ohhh thank you, you have this oldie blushing. Sweet kisses

And coach is happy to know your happy :kiss:
Thanks sweet sexy one, yep I m a happy Emm. Hope your having a great Sunday, Sweet kisses.

Sexy feet. I feel an urge to kiss them, lick them, and then work my way up from there. Who knows where I may stop. :devil:
Thank you my wonderful sweet sexy friend. MMMM I so would love that, and so would say please more. Hope your having a great Sunday, Kisses for my I&C from E&C

Emmy,

You in heels and heels alone would be the perfect Saturday for me!
My sweet one, thank you and I so would love to wear just my heels for you and leave some marks…wink… hope your having a great Sunday. Sweet kisses

Sexy shoes! Would love them wrapped around my waist and neck
And I would just love to do that my sweet sexy friend.
Kissses

Well, your foot dose seem to be happy! :cattail:
LOL well you know me my friend, always happy and smiling when I find a note from YOU. sweet happy feet kisses for YOU

Bumping sexiest lady Of Lit back to top!!
Ohhh thank you my Prince, and so hope your having a great naughty relaxing Sunday. Sweet lingering kisses

That has a wonderful look to it Emmy:)
Thanks sweetie, so glad you found me again. Hope your having a great Sunday. Kissses

East Coast weather has been lovely hasn't it?
Not as lovely as that leg though!
Afternoon my sweet wonderful sexy Talli. Yes it was a great week-end, love the spring weather. Ohhh lol these old legs…. Hope your having a great Sunday. Sweet kisses my wonderful sweet sexy friend.

Hmmm you're so sexxy !!
Ohhh blush thank you sweet one. Kisssses

mmmm, sexy heels and a sexy leg, thats what I think makes saturday great, wish alberta had as good weather as NYC, of course NYC doesn't have the Flames so it evens out, lol
still, you are one sexy woman and you inspire a lot of erotic thoughts in me :devil:
My sweet sexy Canadian, thank you. And MMM I would love to watch the game tonight with YOU. Just know I m wearing my Flames socks and panties… hey after game 2 just want to give them something lol…. But I know they will win and go further…. and if they get the Stanley cup, hey we have to find a way to celebrate naked ,, wink, wink…. Have a great game sexy one, know I will be watching….kisses

Gorgeous. Simply gorgeous :cattail:
I'd love to spend a beautiful day like today with the fabulous Miss Emmy ;D
My sweet sexy one, yeahhh soooo happy your posting again, you have been soooo missed. And mmmm sooo would love that to…. ohhhh the fun we could have,,,,, yum yum. Hope your having a great Sunday sweet sexy one.
Kissses

Will cater to all of both your wishes
LOL my sweet sexy friend, any idea what kind of trouble your in for that…. but I m sure you would be grinning and smiling the whole time, wink. Kisses my friend

Emmy Is Back!!!!

Black body stocking so beautifully1. 2. 3. 4. p1

The Silly Smile and Sexy Body5. p15

Gorgeous See thru B&W6. 7. 8. 9. p45

A big thanks , and a smile for you ALL10. p97

Heels..pearls..stocking O MY11. 12. 13. 14. p128

B&W Just moi15. 16. 17. p160

A gift voice-video white joy18. 19. 20. 21. p193

Happy TGIF--pink22. 23. 24. p219

A silly Emm right now selfie…..25. p256

Emm's is happy to wear this today..Spring is here26. p280