Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love ssquirting. Not many can makke me do it though

my husband is the only one (apart from myself) to get me to do it, and he does it very well. ;)
l have my hand working busily and l feel a;) lovely gush or squirt in the works. My knickers are soaked

It was one of those lazy afternoons when Lady Claire's lover Teri and I were alone at home that she suggested we take a nap. I knew she had little intention of sleeping, and shortly after we nude and lying on the cool sheets, she said she felt like masturbating. As soon as she spoke, she started to rub her blonde haired pussy with one hand and kneading a breasts with the other.

After no more than twenty or thirty seconds, I glanced at her face. Her eyes were half closed and she was breathing heavily through her mouth. Teri's soft, pink lips were so sexy, so kissable. I leaned over and kissed her open mouth, easing my tongue between her lips As our tongues danced in her sweet mouth, she pulled me over her. We were lying breasts to breasts. Bellies to bellies. Her thigh rubbed my pussy and my thigh rubbed hers.

This what masturbating together often becomes with us.

Jena

Holy good golly, I have to post this- anytime I see honeyjar's av I get a little tingle! that is one HOTT picture:eek:

Hi Blade.. i saw your profile and was curious about your comment of how you like to dress pretty or slutty... i'd love to hear more of what you consider to be pretty and what you consider to be slutty!!

Sue :)

wow that squirter video was really amazing....i've never been able to do that!

Hello all and tiana... the squirting videos also get me extremely wet.. i've been fortunate enough to experience squriting... the first time was when i was dating my hubby... we were in a long foreplay and for some reason we ordered pizza and knew the delivery guy would arrive soon.. Rob kept eating me, licking me and fingering me, telling me that any minute now the pizza guy is going to ring the door bell and that he might hear me cumming...

... during those days I was "innocent".. and didn't talk about wanting to fuck other guys.. but then as soon as rob said that about the pizza guy hearing me, i came.. but not just an ordinary orgasm, i actually squirted! at first i thought i was peeing as it felt the same but then it didnt..

my squirting orgasm was so fucking intense.. my body normally shakes when i cum, but this time i was violently shaking and has uncontrollable spasms.. my clit was on fire despite the wetness.. just the slightest movement of air against my clit made me violently shake...

..and yes shortly thereafter the pizza did come!!!

Sue

i guess i'm the only here tonight... :(

Well, thats okay as i should go back to my visiting guests... have had guests all summer...

Hi

Hello all, I am JuLee and a friend of Sue. I have not been on this thread but she (Sue) recommended it. I like Sue am Asian born and since my husband is on duty in Kuwait she thought this would be a fun/stimulating site.
Best to all JuLee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back