Women watching men urinate?

I used to know a guy who told me about a girl (around 19 years old, I guess) he knew. She had an odd habit of "accidentally" walking into bathrooms while guys were standing there and peeing into a toilet. She'd open the door as if to walk in, get a glimpse of the guy's wiener, say some version of "Oops! Sorry!", and then back out and close the door again. This was considered a mistake on her part until one guy heard mention of it and said, "She did that to me, too." And then others said it happened to them as well. The consensus seemed to be that in her mind she was somehow building a sort of collection. She would see a guy, friend or acquaintance, and be able to say to herself, "I've seen his cock", or not seen, as the case may be. I am not privy to her thoughts, so I really don't understand her motives. Was she looking for notably large or small ones? Did she find urine streams particularly sexy? Was she just amassing numbers? I wish I had more info. I'd like to know if she was one and done or if she ever walked in on particular guys more than once.

The guy who told me about her was my boyfriend at the time, so I did get a little more info from him. I had to ask, "Did she ever walk in on you?" Since he broached the topic with me, it wasn't surprising that she did once walk in on him. I asked if he tried to hide somehow, but he pointed out that the guy peeing has limited options. If he twisted away, he'd pee all over the wall or floor, so he had to stand still, dick in the open for viewing. He told me that he immediately looked over at the opening door, saw her face, and he firmly said, "Occupied!". (This amused me because saying that only makes sense to prevent someone from walking in. While she has her eyes on him, the 'occupation' is already obvious.) I pointed out that in doing so she was merely getting glimpses of flaccid penises. They would count if she were looking to build her personal number of dicks seen, but seeing soft dicks doesn't give all that much info. He told me that the entire incident lasted just a second or two. She didn't stand there and stare at him and strike up a conversation. He said that when he saw her, she didn't make any eye contact before closing the door again. He could see that her eyes were focused on his cock. I wish I could recall the exact words I asked him, but I asked about what she did see. Good view? He said she was six to eight feet away in a well-lit bathroom, so she got the full monty. When I mentioned that it was just a flaccid glimpse, he felt compelled to mention that his incident happened in the morning, just after waking up and getting out of bed. Apparently, this meant that he was in a semi-hard state and thus probably on the plus-side of what she was used to glimpsing. He noted that if it happened at some point later in the day, he would have been perfectly soft and much smaller. I wish I could have interviewed her.
Really fascinating story.

Makes me wonder if he felt violated or somehow was turned on by it.
I heard this story years ago, and at that time, the incident with him was already years old, so I can only give an educated guess. I got the impression that he considered her a bit of a weirdo albeit a harmless one. He did tell me that he knew of her habit before he got walked in on, and as soon as it happened, he just rolled his eyes and accepted that he was now on her 'list'. I never got the impression that he felt violated at all even though he kinda was, even if only minimally. It was 'just' a quick oops and glimpse. I suspect that if she had set up a spy camera and recorded him changing into or out of a bathing suit, that would have been a lot worse than the fake accidental peep. I also don't think he found anything about it to have been a turn-on. I gathered that she was not considered attractive by him or his friends, and that may have played a part in that. Would have it been considered sexy if a hot chick had walked in on him and got a gander at his wiener? I honestly don't know how he or any guy would feel about that.

I heard this story years ago, and at that time, the incident with him was already years old, so I can only give an educated guess. I got the impression that he considered her a bit of a weirdo albeit a harmless one. He did tell me that he knew of her habit before he got walked in on, and as soon as it happened, he just rolled his eyes and accepted that he was now on her 'list'. I never got the impression that he felt violated at all even though he kinda was, even if only minimally. It was 'just' a quick oops and glimpse. I suspect that if she had set up a spy camera and recorded him changing into or out of a bathing suit, that would have been a lot worse than the fake accidental peep. I also don't think he found anything about it to have been a turn-on. I gathered that she was not considered attractive by him or his friends, and that may have played a part in that. Would have it been considered sexy if a hot chick had walked in on him and got a gander at his wiener? I honestly don't know how he or any guy would feel about that.
Not sure about other guys, but in the scenario where she WAS considered to be in the sexy category, I'm all but positive I would feign to be horrified in the moment...........and then jerk off to the memory as soon as I was able to race back to my room.

Not proud of that, but it would happen.

Not sure about other guys, but in the scenario where she WAS considered to be in the sexy category, I'm all but positive I would feign to be horrified in the moment...........and then jerk off to the memory as soon as I was able to race back to my room.
Would it matter if you thought it was on purpose or an accident?

Would it matter if you thought it was on purpose or an accident?
Either way, it would result in me jerking off.

However, as strange as it might sound, I'd be even more turned on by her doing it on purpose rather than accidently.

I knew a girl who used to come into the men's locker room and shower at a swimming pool, saying that she was looking for her little brother. She came into the shower one time when I was there, and she wasn't shy about looking around at all the naked guys. I later found out that she'd done this at least several times before and sometimes teased some of the guys she'd seen afterwards.

Have had women come in the mens bathrooms to pee because the ladies room was lined up.
us guys at the urinal. Girls waiting for a stall.. didn’t bother me..

Those who have travelled Europe will know that it is not unusual for public toilets there to have female attendants, doing the cleaning, changing towels, renewing toilet paper and the like. They seem to go about their jobs with guys pissing and either not noticing or pretending not to. I remember once in France noticing that the lady attendants had the mirrors set up so that they had a clear view along a row of urinals and could sit in their rest area off to one side with a clear view of the guys with cocks out and pissing.

Those who have travelled Europe will know that it is not unusual for public toilets there to have female attendants, doing the cleaning, changing towels, renewing toilet paper and the like. They seem to go about their jobs with guys pissing and either not noticing or pretending not to. I remember once in France noticing that the lady attendants had the mirrors set up so that they had a clear view along a row of urinals and could sit in their rest area off to one side with a clear view of the guys with cocks out and pissing.
How many attendants were there? Did it look like they were watching actively?

How many attendants were there? Did it look like they were watching actively?
That particular mens public toilet was in France, I forget which city. The female cleaners, there were about 4 of them I recall, all frumpy 40's - 50's, had a little alcove that was out of direct line of sight from the unrinals. I went into it to ask a question and saw the mirror which had the guys pissing on display, as i left I noticed how the mirrors were set up to capture that view. They weren't actively watching while i was there but why else would it be set up as it was.

That particular mens public toilet was in France, I forget which city. The female cleaners, there were about 4 of them I recall, all frumpy 40's - 50's, had a little alcove that was out of direct line of sight from the unrinals. I went into it to ask a question and saw the mirror which had the guys pissing on display, as i left I noticed how the mirrors were set up to capture that view. They weren't actively watching while i was there but why else would it be set up as it was.
That reminds me of the first trip to Germany I took years ago. We stopped at a rest stop. The American girls noticed right away that you could see right into the men's room and the trough. " no way! I can't believe they just pee right there!" The girls mostly pretended not to look but they totally were!

The first penis I held as a guy peed was my now husband , we were outside so a party and I held him as he let go I can still remember the feeling of the pee going through him and yes I did the fire hose , I have held other since and once 1 in each hand as another girl took pic lol
Sounds very hot

Alfred Hitchcock has a great couple pissing story

If. I get hard, I can’t miss, but once a cousin put her hand on my dick to hold it vile I peed, pressing her body against me, whispering in my ear to make sure shad aimed right/

Highly erotic

Boy , did we get ibmn a lot of trouble!

Last edited:
I’ve had several romantic girlfriends/fuck buds hold my dick while I peed, watched me peed, or stand close enough to hear the stream.

One flat out said she loved the sound it made and loved hearing the relief in my voice if I had a particularly long stream, with the piss shivers

It’s also been with friends who are girls (platonic girlfriends) whether hiking, skinny dipping, or a drunk night out

Like everything, some definitely like it.

I am a keen cyclist and a couple of years ago I was doing some mountain biking. I hadn't seen anyone else in bikes whilst out and was near the top of a long climb (that I didn't think had taken me too long to complete) and was bursting for a pee.
I had stopped, pulled done my shorts and had a long, draining pee that felt so good.

As I finished I heard a females voice, say "hi, good morning" as I was shaking my cock dry.
She must have come up that climb so fast, and I realised that due to the nature of the switchbacks on the trail, she would have been able to see me peeing as she approached. Hell she even was looking at my cock as she spoke to me!

I got to the top of the climb and she was waiting, enjoying the view. I was out of breath and stopped to have a drink, and couldn't help but notice her nipples were hard and poking through her lycra top. We chatted for a bit and then both set off down the hill her ahead as she was definitely faster.
I cycled with a semi hard cock as seeing her moving her ass around for balance, and the mound of her pussy in her lycra shorts as she leant forward was quite a sight.

We reached the bottom, and stopped, and she turned and said to me, "surprised you didn't crash staring at my arse all that time!"
I laughed and said, well it was hard not to. That's when I realised she had watched me pee, as she said "a bit like when I paused to watch you piss, if you had been quicker to the top you might have caught me rubbing myself"
We parted ways and I often wish more had happened, but my gf was waiting at the car.

I’ve had several romantic girlfriends/fuck buds hold my dick while I peed, watched me peed, or stand close enough to hear the stream.

One flat out said she loved the sound it made and loved hearing the relief in my voice if I had a particularly long stream, with the piss shivers

It’s also been with friends who are girls (platonic girlfriends) whether hiking, skinny dipping, or a drunk night out
I've had those experiences as well with friends and girlfriends . Recently, it's happened at a couple of family gatherings. Out of clear blue, I was
asked if I could be watched and I told her she could as long as she reciprocated. We agreed and slipped into a unoccupied bathroom in a family members large home.
She threw me a bit of a curve after watching me pee telling me " I want you to pee on my thigh next time." Since that day, we've shared many peeing adventures together. It really excites her and she's sucked my cock afterwards several times. We haven't fucked yet but I'm open to it.

Next was one that is mesmerized by watching me pee, whether it's to see my cock or watch the pee come out, I'm unsure. She has held my cock a few times and I get to watch her pee too.

I was playing on cam with a woman from Lit and had to pee. In the past, I’d just gone and come back, but this time I asked her “do you want to watch?”

I was stunned how excitedly she said “YES!”

So I took my laptop into the bathroom, aimed the can and then aimed my cock!

”Oh my God, so hot!” She oohed as I peed into the bowl.

Wilily arousing and now I want to do it again!

I wouldn’t say this is a fetish of mine, but I don’t have any issue with my partner peeing in front of me. I don’t see the need for privacy when I go, and most of my partners seem to feel the same way. I do always find it interesting to watch a guy pee, part of me would love the simplicity of peeing standing up.

Back