Women Kissing Women

20595809.gif

710_1000.jpg

The brunette on the bottom reminds me of someone :rolleyes: but I'm not sure who the blonde is.

Any guesses?

(dang! why can't I copy and paste it?!!)

You're not doing anything wrong, Laurel or Manu has blocked images from that web site being displayed, and the domain name is replaced with asterisks.

You're not doing anything wrong, Laurel or Manu has blocked images from that web site being displayed, and the domain name is replaced with asterisks.

Thanks Sandy. I knew it couldn't be me! LOL

(I figured it out best I could and used a link instead of a pic like Bunny did to get my
very, very important question asked, which, btw, you neglected to answer ;) :) )

Thanks Sandy. I knew it couldn't be me! LOL

(I figured it out best I could and used a link instead of a pic like Bunny did to get my
very, very important question asked, which, btw, you neglected to answer ;) :) )

Your hubby said "Liz is NEVER wrong" (obviously you've trained him well), so that means it's Literotica's fault.

Um, hate to say, but using the link didn't work either, hence there asterisks in place of the domain name. I neglected to answer what? You copied and pasted correctly. The problems lies with Laurel blocking the web site. You need to type in the domain name with spaces in between the letters.

Your hubby said "Liz is NEVER wrong" (obviously you've trained him well), so that means it's Literotica's fault.

Um, hate to say, but using the link didn't work either, hence there asterisks in place of the domain name. I neglected to answer what? You copied and pasted correctly. The problems lies with Laurel blocking the web site. You need to type in the domain name with spaces in between the letters.

He is VERY well trained LOL

The link opens for me. Strange ... must be the Universe telling me I shouldn't post pictures of myself on here :rolleyes:

Markers...

https://cdn09.**********/uploads/photos/2020/01/826786/bdsmlr-826786-Lz97nG0TqI.jpg

Back