With a mischievious grin...

My favorite sleep apparel would be you in my arms! Did I say that outloud again?? (Wiggles buttin air with target on it. Slips & falls due to tequila bottle.)

Looks very soft and nonrestrictive.

So do you always wear a shirt when you sleep?

No, I actually always sleep naked. Sleeping in clothes makes me all hot and twisty. But it's meant to be a sleep shirt ;). More of a morning PJ's to make pancakes in shirt, for me personally.

My favorite sleep apparel would be you in my arms! Did I say that outloud again?? (Wiggles buttin air with target on it. Slips & falls due to tequila bottle.)

I do love to snuggle. Being little spoon is m very favorite.

Tequila bottles? You must be hanging with a rough crowd...;)

No, I actually always sleep naked. Sleeping in clothes makes me all hot and twisty. But it's meant to be a sleep shirt ;). More of a morning PJ's to make pancakes in shirt, for me personally.

Mmmmmmmmmmm would love to wake up and see you in the kitchen making pancakes wearing nothing but your shirt!

Funny so do I ..MYW ;) Your thread is full of teasing and Goofin .. Perhaps that is one of the reasons I stop by .. Wishing you a Good Morning ....

attachment.php

Great Pose and the early morning effects are nice too :nana: :nana:

Thanks For Sharing ..... :rose: :rose: :kiss:

Bare skin and a high thread count...and in the winter a good stack of blankets. Yes please

All a woman should wear in the kitchen is stilettos and an apron.

Maybe oven mitts if there is baking going on.

;-

It seems the point has been made ...sexy ...soft ..inviting ...all true but am I the only one that just keeps getting the urge to tug..tug.tug just a little ?

It seems the point has been made ...sexy ...soft ..inviting ...all true but am I the only one that just keeps getting the urge to tug..tug.tug just a little ?

Nope but I must confess to other urges, stroking softly, spanking, teasing, holding her down while I worship the curves with my tongue, feeding off the jusices that flow.

Okay got to stop.

Nope but I must confess to other urges, stroking softly, spanking, teasing, holding her down while I worship the curves with my tongue, feeding off the jusices that flow.

Okay got to stop.

Sorry maybe I should clarify a little ...realised it could be taken multiple ways ... the "tugging" I was refering to was the tugging of the shirt just down a bit preferably with the mouth just to set some things free ...and then yes the diffrent directions one could go and do ....

Sorry maybe I should clarify a little ...realised it could be taken multiple ways ... the "tugging" I was refering to was the tugging of the shirt just down a bit preferably with the mouth just to set some things free ...and then yes the diffrent directions one could go and do ....

I'm thinking that even with the shirt down there would still be things to touch and tug and tease, and probe; using fingers and tongues and other things.

My imagination is starting to run a little wild...who'd believe, all from thinking about a shirt?

Since I posted the pictures from the shower today I've had a few requests for the ones I posted in my original thread.

You're welcome.

In other news, my 'r' key is sticking and driving me up the wall!!

Enjoy the pics.:mad: MYW

So I know that people stealing pics is a huge problem. I certainly understand that and I appreciate any who have approached me with concerns that I am not, in fact, the woman in the images. As the subject of the photos, I am grateful for those of you looking out for my wellbeing.

However, just to quell any fears about my *ahem* authenticity.

You're welcome.

I love a good day lounging in sweats every once in a while.

Well...you'd probably like the full size one even better then. Thank you for your kind words.

I took this picture because the light was so perfect in that room, and I took a whole series, but this was the only one I liked. Fortunately I like it so much it makes up for all the others ;).

Love the pics, very hot body.

Mmmmmmmmmmm would love to wake up and see you in the kitchen making pancakes wearing nothing but your shirt!

Well that is a frequent occurrence ;)

Funny so do I ..MYW Your thread is full of teasing and Goofin .. Perhaps that is one of the reasons I stop by .. Wishing you a Good Morning ....

Great Pose and the early morning effects are nice too

Thanks For Sharing .....

You should all know I love a good tease by now ;) Thank you.

Precisely. Naked. Sleep. And in the morning I'm making waffles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYv2lHO7xSo

Love! One of the best parts of that move, imho.

Bare skin and a high thread count...and in the winter a good stack of blankets. Yes please

High thread count? Mhm. Very much so. I'm sheet-spoiled.

All a woman should wear in the kitchen is stilettos and an apron.

Maybe oven mitts if there is baking going on.

That sounds incredibly dangerous. I appreciate the possibility of oven mitts, you know, so I might not have to burn the palms of my hands off when taking my confections out of the oven.

As artistic and beautiful as ever, good morning MYW

Thank you and I hope you've had a lovely day :)

what a beautiful sight to wake up to. Would love to be cuddles up with you......fingertips softly tracing that graceful curvature of your hip. I happen to sleep naked too

Aw thanks :). I physically can't sleep with clothes on most of the time.

Truly beautiful...thank you.

Thank you :)

Okay got to stop.

I'm thinking that even with the shirt down there would still be things to touch and tug and tease, and probe; using fingers and tongues and other things.

My imagination is starting to run a little wild...who'd believe, all from thinking about a shirt?

To all of you I say....

that's the power of the tease ;)

:heart:

Aw thanks :). I physically can't sleep with clothes on most of the time.

Same here, I become restless and can't lie still a lot of the time if I am sleeping with clothes on now.

As for the tease......most of us love a good tease.....that is one thing that attracted me to your thread;)

Back