With a mischievious grin...

Can only imagine what real camera pictures would look like!
How are you, tonight?

I would love to see some of your real images if they do not give away anything you would not want known. Given the artistry you have shown I am sure they are amazing.

Well naughty is certainly a step up from sweet :D

I don't know about amazing, but they are better than terrible.
I tried to upload several but the file sizes are too large and if I crop them they'll be ruined.

You'll just have to take my word for it ;)

Last edited:
I tried to upload several but the file sizes are too large and if I crop them they'll be ruined.

Wow. Beautiful. Cold afternoon? Was that hot breath in the air?

Well that one shot alone disproves your better than terrible judgement. It is beautiful I love horse photo's lol

This one you just posted is very good . . . . . Crisp detail on the horse's whiskers, good focus, saturated colors.

Sadly . . . . . no nude images of you.

Tease:p lol

Very nice capture to show the cold.........was a bit nipply eh?

Wow. Beautiful. Cold afternoon? Was that hot breath in the air?

It was freezing! So cold. But that great crisp winter sun.

Well that one shot alone disproves your better than terrible judgement. It is beautiful I love horse photo's lol

Aw thanks!

This one you just posted is very good . . . . . Crisp detail on the horse's whiskers, good focus, saturated colors.

Thank you. I honestly just try to capture what looks like a worthy image to me. A lot of the time it works out :).

Lol...that's hilarious. Not at all what I was expecting to see, but a very cool picture nonetheless.

Are you people bickering over being your low to mid 20's while I'm trying to deal with my whole mid-life crisis thing?

Just fucking rude.

Your hitting 40, wait another 10 years or so you will concider it your peak :D

Your only as old as you feel, I like to feel girls in their late 20's to mid 30's

So I guess that is how old I feel.

I should add with their permission of course

Last edited:
Lol...that's hilarious. Not at all what I was expecting to see, but a very cool picture nonetheless.

Haha sorry. I should put a disclaimer on it. *not sexy*

Are you people bickering over being your low to mid 20's while I'm trying to deal with my whole mid-life crisis thing?

Just fucking rude.

Well, you have your age and wisdom to lord over us whippersnappers.

Ha! I like your perspective.

See above. Age and wisdom ;)

My other favorite quote is:

I spent years training to be a Dirty Old Man, so let me enjoy the fruits of that training.

Hey I may not be a young whippersnapper but I am still breathing :D

I spent years training to be a Dirty Old Man, so let me enjoy the fruits of that training.

Hey I may not be a young whippersnapper but I am still breathing :D
I agree with WHoMe; I am getting "older" as my body tells me. My mind, (still a terrible thing to waste)i s telling me I can do anything. (My waist is a terrible thing to mind, but I digress. Had the mid-life crisis,survived it, then got married for the 1st & only time at 46. (Oh Oh, was that a shotgun racking I heard? Has anyone seen MYW, as we are discussing anything but her on her thread? Thinks better of it & ducks, just to be on the safe side. )

wow amazing photo's your really are beautiful
what a gorgeous body
everything about you is perfect 10/10 :)

Can you hear me letting out a long slow descending whistle? Yup you're that sexy. :rose: Very hot photos... if only I could be in one ;)

I took a whole series, but this was the only one I liked. Fortunately I like it so much it makes up for all the others ;).
I agree ... this photo is quite exceptional -- the lighting, the pose, your attractive figure .. all add up to a very erotic pic. :)

Let me be clear here...by judgment I did not mean 'dick'. I meant the paradigm you operate within to make decisions. Just in case there was confusion.

And thank you

wow......i dont' think we are on the same page.

i wasn't talking about my dick at all.

at least not yet.

welcome MYW please keep posting.

Haha well a lifetime of exercise helps ;)

I can neither confirm nor deny.

Lee, your comment made my day! Thank you and I'm glad you like them! I feel special now, haha. Thanks.

I can't wait to see more of you! Damn I get hard writing this to you!!!!!!!

Screw wisdom. I'll take ten more years of knowing better but not caring kidding of course

A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men...

Hey I may not be a young whippersnapper but I am still breathing

Ha! Using your time wisely I see ;)

I agree with WHoMe; I am getting "older" as my body tells me. My mind, (still a terrible thing to waste)i s telling me I can do anything. (My waist is a terrible thing to mind, but I digress. Had the mid-life crisis,survived it, then got married for the 1st & only time at 46. (Oh Oh, was that a shotgun racking I heard? Has anyone seen MYW, as we are discussing anything but her on her thread? Thinks better of it & ducks, just to be on the safe side. )

Good for you. It's wonderful to hear stories of people who found love later in life. I am happy for you.

wow amazing photo's your really are beautiful
what a gorgeous body
everything about you is perfect 10/10

Aw thanks! Perhaps I should create some sort of rubric by which each photo can be measured ;) I have this feeling I know which ones would receive higher scores somehow...

Can you hear me letting out a long slow descending whistle? Yup you're that sexy.Very hot photos... if only I could be in one

Thank you! I'm glad you like them :)

I agree ... this photo is quite exceptional -- the lighting, the pose, your attractive figure .. all add up to a very erotic pic.

Thanks! It's one of my personal favorites.

wow......i dont' think we are on the same page.
i wasn't talking about my dick at all.
at least not yet.

Oh I know. I was just clarifying.

I can't wait to see more of you! Damn I get hard writing this to you!!!!!!!

Haha well I probably won't show too much more...just the same amount in different teasing ways ;). But thanks!

Back