Wish a man exposed himself in public

Sweetestgirlem

Petite and rabid
I know it's illegal, but I really get off to those videos where a man pulls out his cock in public and starts pleasuring himself. I know it's bad😈 but if I saw that, I would suck his cock for sure. Take me to a quiet "private" place and fuck me. I have a kink about fucking and sucking strangers, and I have a public sex kink. I wish I saw one of you guys pulling out your dick on the bus or any random place!!

Sit next to me on the bus and see what happens.
Having sex on a public train in Japan was exhilarating. Not done anything recently

I know it's illegal, but I really get off to those videos where a man pulls out his cock in public and starts pleasuring himself. I know it's bad😈 but if I saw that, I would suck his cock for sure. Take me to a quiet "private" place and fuck me. I have a kink about fucking and sucking strangers, and I have a public sex kink. I wish I saw one of you guys pulling out your dick on the bus or any random place!!
What a delight to hear that at least one woman just simply likes seeing random cocks!

Hey, Em! Thought we lost you there. We sent out a cyber search party for you, but the robot dogs lost your trail. Glad to see you back, darlin'.

And I love videos of guys jerking off in their cars while women are walking by in a parking lot or wherever. The vast majority of them are just staged by studios or married couples, where the woman's face is blurred out and she ultimately reaches in and starts jacking him off or sucking him. But there are some that at least LOOK amateur and realistic. I've jerked off dozens of times in my car in semi-secluded parking lots (couple pics and videos 😱). Never been caught, but the risk of it is the biggest thrill of it.

I was actually going to start a thread asking what would you do if you saw a guy openly jerking off in public. But I ended up thinking the premise was just going to invite the goofiest responses.

Anyway, Em, hope you're doing well, and it's good to see you back in action.

i will hike naked for you if you come to PNW

I want to fuck you so bad

Yeah, you're full of shit. I can say that because as a 12 yo that happened to me. Gfy.

I love the idea, but this is a great way to end up in jail.

Back