Wife Voyeurism

Our post from the exhibitionist voyeur thread:

We’re a bit of both but we had some exhibitionist fun on a recent business trip.
Our hotel room window overlooked a central courtyard and there was another window looking down into ours. I noticed a husband and wife looking out the window earlier in the day.
That night we left our sheer curtains open and the tv on while we fucked so the glow of the tv provided some light.
Once we started I noticed their light turned off and their curtains cracked open. We totally felt watched as we enjoyed some long naked foreplay before our 69 session. She was on top sucking and stroking my cock. I was so turned on thinking about that couple watching and hopefully playing with each other as well. We finished with my wife riding me slow and hard.
I could imagine them peering through the crack in the curtains watching my naked wife grinding on my dick.

During that trip my wife would routinely walk to the window fully naked to look out to see what was going on.
When we weren’t fucking, she’d lounge and sleep fully exposed without a sheet or covers since it was warm.
So hot to think our neighbors were peeking through their curtains. I’m hoping he was stroking his cock while checking us out.

Our post from the exhibitionist voyeur thread:

We’re a bit of both but we had some exhibitionist fun on a recent business trip.
Our hotel room window overlooked a central courtyard and there was another window looking down into ours. I noticed a husband and wife looking out the window earlier in the day.
That night we left our sheer curtains open and the tv on while we fucked so the glow of the tv provided some light.
Once we started I noticed their light turned off and their curtains cracked open. We totally felt watched as we enjoyed some long naked foreplay before our 69 session. She was on top sucking and stroking my cock. I was so turned on thinking about that couple watching and hopefully playing with each other as well. We finished with my wife riding me slow and hard.
I could imagine them peering through the crack in the curtains watching my naked wife grinding on my dick.

During that trip my wife would routinely walk to the window fully naked to look out to see what was going on.
When we weren’t fucking, she’d lounge and sleep fully exposed without a sheet or covers since it was warm.
So hot to think our neighbors were peeking through their curtains. I’m hoping he was stroking his cock while checking us out.
Let me know where you're staying next time you take a trip. I love a live show!

Not sure, actually. She's super shy, so definitely wouldn't be getting fucked from behind watching out the window with me (the dream), but she does get turned on by stuff like that.

We stayed in a cabin once that had two adjoining rooms. We heard the couple in the other room (who we never saw) fucking before we left for dinner. She made us listen in silence, with me kissing her neck and fingering her, then as soon as they were done she tore our clothes off and came really loud as I fucked her, despite her efforts to hold the moaning in.

Not sure, actually. She's super shy, so definitely wouldn't be getting fucked from behind watching out the window with me (the dream), but she does get turned on by stuff like that.

We stayed in a cabin once that had two adjoining rooms. We heard the couple in the other room (who we never saw) fucking before we left for dinner. She made us listen in silence, with me kissing her neck and fingering her, then as soon as they were done she tore our clothes off and came really loud as I fucked her, despite her efforts to hold the moaning in.
Ohhh but if she did, I could totally imagine looking up to that window and seeing her tits sway back and forth while you’re fucking her. Hot!

Love the listening to the neighbor next door too.
We were in a small hotel a few years back and it had super thin walls. I was eating my wife’s pussy and it was all she could do to try to muffle her moaning.
She was convinced both of our neighbors heard us. We felt all eyes on us at breakfast.

Ohhh but if she did, I could totally imagine looking up to that window and seeing her tits sway back and forth while you’re fucking her. Hot!

Love the listening to the neighbor next door too.
We were in a small hotel a few years back and it had super thin walls. I was eating my wife’s pussy and it was all she could do to try to muffle her moaning.
She was convinced both of our neighbors heard us. We felt all eyes on us at breakfast.
Another adjoining rooms story (we don't knowingly sign up for them, I swear). We went to a family wedding on the East Coast, and ended up adjoining with my parents room. We have a thing where, no matter how we are feeling, how tired we are, etc, we have sex in every state we sleep in. There was no noise anywhere in the hotel, and she wouldn't let me turn the tv on, so we just had the slowest, quietest sex possible. The good part about it, I suppose, was how long it lasted.

Epilogue: the next day, my parents forgot the wedding gift, so she and I went back to the hotel to get it. We fucked hard, fast, and headboard-rattlingly loud.

Those were the days

My voyeur kink first started in college when I watched my ex girlfriend getting fucked, yes I jerked off.
After that hearing my wife...future wife getting fucked in the next bedroom while I jerked off.
Over the next many years I was totally hooked on seeing or hearing my wife with someone else. To this day I tend to lag behind so I can watch other men checking her out. Just my kink could be worse

Back