Wife Voyeurism

We were on vacation in Antigua at a resort with a long nude beach. My wife and friend's wife were in the water I was sitting down a little way. Some guy stopped and sat down watching them..they weren't doing anything but talking. I couldn't believe it when he started jerking off. Didn't take him long to explode all over the sand. Stayed there for a few seconds got up walked right by me like nothing at all happened.

The most recent one my college buddy were traveling together. I had brought a vid and movie of my wife and I and another cpl we're friends with. At first, he couldn't believe that my sweet innocent wife was into fucking someone else but it sure didn't take him long for his dick to be at full mast. Cpl more mins and off to the bathroom to release a little pressure. Same reaction when he saw the 2nd.

My wife and I were out with friends one New Year’s Eve a few years ago.
She decided to wear one of her loose tops (that she wears bra less) that is cut very deep on either side, so it shows fantastic side boob but if you catch her at the right moment, you’d get a full on boob and nipple view.
One of our friends wife was quite surprised and had to elbow her husband a number of times as he was caught looking more than a few times!

My wife and I had out for a meal at a local coastal town,we had finished headed along the coast to carpark at the beach it was just getting dark ,I said I was horny can she give me a wank she called me a dirty man ,she said get your cock out then I did she lifted her top up so I could just see her tits in the dark I rubbed my cock over her tits ,she went down on my cock wanking and sucking I closed my eyes for second ,opened up to see a man in side mirror standing behind us that turned me on ,I said to wife their is a man outside watching us she started sucking harder ,she looked up what's he doing I said he has his cock out she got up and looked straight at him watching him wanking ,i started wanking my cock ,wife then slipped her hand inside her panties and frigging her pussy the guy watching pumped his cock hard watching us and spunked all over the window ,I could not believe my wife played with her pussy in front of stranger I spunked all over her tits

My wife and I had out for a meal at a local coastal town,we had finished headed along the coast to carpark at the beach it was just getting dark ,I said I was horny can she give me a wank she called me a dirty man ,she said get your cock out then I did she lifted her top up so I could just see her tits in the dark I rubbed my cock over her tits ,she went down on my cock wanking and sucking I closed my eyes for second ,opened up to see a man in side mirror standing behind us that turned me on ,I said to wife their is a man outside watching us she started sucking harder ,she looked up what's he doing I said he has his cock out she got up and looked straight at him watching him wanking ,i started wanking my cock ,wife then slipped her hand inside her panties and frigging her pussy the guy watching pumped his cock hard watching us and spunked all over the window ,I could not believe my wife played with her pussy in front of stranger I spunked all over her tits
She's a good one !

My Italian honey is 36DD......on the tram jaws drop; I have to chuckle........"yeah dude, those are my tits to play with."

Juq9kFC.jpg
She dates a gay dude 20 years younger than her......and I am 15 years older than her.

Had a guy friend over for dinner couple of years ago. It had been a while since I'd seen him, so we had a lot to talk about. He had met my wife in the past.

Around 11PM, we still drink a little but wifey starts preparing to go sleep. She changes into panties and a camisole, braless and goes brushing her teeth. Before going to bed, she came into the living room dressed like that. I kissed her good night and she just waived to my friend and went to our room.

Couple minutes after, my friend could not hold it anymore and bursts: "Man your wife isnt shy is she?" He was referring to the cameltoe and the fact her nipple was showing earlier. I just said : "Meh, count your luck friend not many see her like that".

This made me horny for sure!!
Nothing better than another mans wife.

Some years ago we rented a villa in Spain. The villa had a beautiful garden with a small private pool. As soon as we arrived my wife rushed to the pool. Not bothering herself with unpacking things and putting on her swimsuit she tore her clothes off and jumped into the pool just in her tanga panties. As I followed her with a beer can for me and a glass of wine for her I noticed that next door villa, not more than 15 meters away, has a balcony with a perfect view of our pool. And three college guys were standing there obviously enjoying the view. Seeing me they hurriedly squatted down to hide behind the beach towels hanging over a balcony railing. Wearing sunglasses I was able to pretend not to notice them and settled on a sunbed still peeking at them with a corner of my eye. My wife soon joined me and we were sitting and sipping our drinks. I was sure she didn’t notice the guys cause she was absolutely relaxed and had no intentions to hide her lovely tits. As we entered our villa about 5 minutes later I told her that she had had an audience. ‘Yeah, I know’, she smiled nonchalantly. ‘I noticed them while in the pool. But I thought they had already seen my tits and it’s a bit too late to make a surprised bather of myself. And besides it looked like the boys enjoyed the view’. We met our young neighbors later in the evening heading to the restaurant. The guys were extremely nice and polite and smiled from ear to ear introducing themselves to my wife. Unfortunately it turned out it was their last day of vacations and they left next morning. But I hope they managed to keep some warm memories: sitting by the pool I noticed one of them was taking pictures of my topless wife with his phone.

We’re headed out on vaca today, Netherlands and Scotland and two of wife’s sex-goals is to show someone her tits and ride me as many times we can in front of open windows. Wish us luck….
Good luck. Maybe you can get both in at once - some lucky guy seeing her tits bounce as she rides your cock.

Back