Why i dont get reply from girls?

Actually, I get all kinds of messages. The spelling is pretty top-notch.

It must be my amazing program of attraction . . . .

:rolleyes:

Youwon i loose i dont want to waste my time on some brainless lesb
I suspect part of your problem is that English isn't your first language, and perhaps American culture is a bit foreign to you. (Yes, I know not everyone on here is American, so does Western culture work for you?) I doubt your approach would work in your own country, and it doesn't work any better in any of ours. Maybe just try toning it down and being respectful, learn a little bit about her, until you earn enough trust from a woman to talk nasty to her.

And if you happen to just be a horny, clueless 13-year-old, you shouldn't be on this site at all.

If you ask me. It sounds like your a bit immature. Maybe read a few threads and get an idea. There are more guys on this site than women. So don't expect a huge response. If you do get a response show some respect.

It's not your faults. We're all so obsessed with perfect grammar It's near impossible meet our standards without the help of an editor. Only last week I was in the verge of a hook up but he blew it with an 'affect/effect' slip up. Might as well have poured sand in my pussy.

Last edited:
I have read this thread and the Women of Lit thread. It leaves me with the impression that he was raised in a society that does not value women. If my father ever found out that I had said what he said to Sofia, he would have “yanked a knot in my tail” as he would say. Regardless, his behavior is unacceptable.

I have read this thread and the Women of Lit thread. It leaves me with the impression that he was raised in a society that does not value women. If my father ever found out that I had said what he said to Sofia, he would have “yanked a knot in my tail” as he would say. Regardless, his behavior is unacceptable.
I can't speak to anywhere else, but I can confirm that society in the US "does not value women".

I can't speak to anywhere else, but I can confirm that society in the US "does not value women".
While I agree that we've taken a step back in the U.S. recently, imagine yourself being punished for uncovering your hair or face, not being able to go out in public without a male relative, not being allowed to attend school, or being sentenced to death for being gay. I've worked with people who believe in this insanity.

While I agree that we've taken a step back in the U.S. recently, imagine yourself being punished for uncovering your hair or face, not being able to go out in public without a male relative, not being allowed to attend school, or being sentenced to death for being gay. I've worked with people who believe in this insanity.

Yet here I am, with government policing my body, sexual harassment normalized, pay disparity massive, rape barely punishable, etc etc etc.

The fact that some places have it even worse hardly means that we 'value women'.

More, the fact that you are mansplaining how women move through the world is pretty telling.

I agree

Yet here I am, with government policing my body, sexual harassment normalized, pay disparity massive, rape barely punishable, etc etc etc.

The fact that some places have it even worse hardly means that we 'value women'.

More, the fact that you are mansplaining how women move through the world is pretty telling.
You have a valid point, and I will never have an understanding of the female experience here in the U.S. It was not my intent to belittle the seriousness of the issues we face. We can and must do better.

Back