Why do some subs crave correction?

Joined
Jun 9, 2024
Posts
63
Okay this question is from a member here in the community. Inputs are welcomed also. Well when subs crave correction and disciplines It simply reinforces structure, attention, and validation.
 
There's different ways to look at "Correction." There are pain sluts who crave being spanked/paddled, and submissives who crave discipline, and see paddles/spanking/etc. as discipline rather than "play." For myself, it is a mixture of both. I am not a pain slut, but like being "put in my place," as it's hot when my domme asserts her dominance. However I am also not the type who would deliberatley act the "Brat" just to intentionally earn a spanking.
 
I just don't want to deliberatly displease anyone. Because if you deliberately displease someone just to earn a punishment, then the fact is, you still displeased them- and why should they give you what you want. Just my take- and this is coming from a guy who doesn't mind a little physical discipline once in a while.
 
There's different ways to look at "Correction." There are pain sluts who crave being spanked/paddled, and submissives who crave discipline, and see paddles/spanking/etc. as discipline rather than "play." For myself, it is a mixture of both. I am not a pain slut, but like being "put in my place," as it's hot when my domme asserts her dominance. However I am also not the type who would deliberatley act the "Brat" just to intentionally earn a spanking.
lol. interesting
 
The first entry by OP in this thread is .... curious.

My sub craves correction because she likes to know the boundaries, the expectations, and that I will follow up with providing correction for her behaviors. She gets off on the consistency more than anything. She feels comfortable and confident when she crosses a line and I respond immediately because she knows and lives within those boundaries.

Plus, as said before, it's really fucking sexy.
 
I want to be absolutely perfect for my Miss. Correction is inevitable. It's a gift that shows that she really does love me and wants me to be my best. Does it hurt? A little. Does it remind me of my place? Absolutely. Sometimes I actually yearn for the attention of her crop to my little balls. And then I make her even more proud of me as I don't wince or cry out in front of her friends and lover.
 
Okay this question is from a member here in the community. Inputs are welcomed also. Well when subs crave correction and disciplines It simply reinforces structure, attention, and validation.
I love being told what to do and what im not allowed to do. Something about my wife punishing me that makes me hot......she can say one word and my cock twitches. I crave her control
 
Back
Top