Whose wife/SO is getting laid this weekend?

Happy Friday, Folks!

My wife’s lover should be coming knocking this weekend. Whose wife is also going to be getting some extra marital action this weekend?

My wife has a date tomorrow!! It’s been a couple of weeks since her epic weekend, so she is very horny! Her friend is in for a good fuck from my wife.

It's Wednesday hump day. My wife is heading over to Joe's after work to make dinner then he'll give her dessert. They've joined a pickleball league on Tuesday nights but last night they weren't naughty.

This weekend was different as the wife and I had plans Saturday night so she went over and stayed Friday night. Now she just left to spend the day with him at his place.
Last night when we returned we had some fun with lot's of hot talking.

My wife is going to try and plan another night fucking our mutual friend. Last time he didn’t fuck her for long since he had to wake up early. But he did tell her he wants to spend a night fucking her wet pussy and cumming in her multiple times…we’ll see how things shape up.

Last night I brought my wife to orgasm by licking her pussy, feeling her cum around my tongue as she told me about an MMF fantasy of hers. Afterwards I entered her, and she asked me if the thought of her sucking another man's cock turned me on. My own orgasm at that moment gave her the only reply she needed.

Tonight, she's at the first night of a three-day conference.

My husband and I had company over last weekend so we were not expecting it. The company was a couple. I have dated the husband in the past and even had threesomes with him and my husband in the past. He has since remarried and his wife is more traditional in their marriage.

However I was upstairs and laid down on my bed and was just scrolling through my phone when I guess he passed by and came into the room. I said hello and he said for some reason my ass was just looking amazing at that moment. I kind of laughed about it and thought he was on the road to be a one woman man. He said no harm in some grinding if I was game and I was. Soon he was on top of me grinding and pushing me down into the bed. It felt amazing but I wanted the real thing.

He then asked me to talk dirty to him and tell him I wanted his cum on me. I told him I rather have it inside of me and apparently this was all he needed. I felt his hands grab my jeans and underwear and yank them down and off. I heard him removing his own pants and soon felt him sliding inside of me and the fucking began. I got my wish as soon he had me pinned down spraying a load inside of me.

I saw my wife's other man Tuesday for the first time since he's been seeing her. He came by to pick her up for pickleball as they joined a summer league. When we were outside beside his car my wife says, don't forget that afterwards they're going back to Joe's for a couple of hours. They were both smiling and I really felt like a cuck.

Later when she came home we talked and looks like the 3 of us are going to dinner Saturday night then back to his place. She also let me know that she'll be taking her wedding dress as well.
During our hot talking handjobs her dress has been talked about a lot with different intense scenarios. All 3 of us have fantasies we want fulfilled and Saturday some will happen. My first ever time seeing my wife with another man.

Back