Choose Our Next Sexual Adventure.

Mmmf

Virgin
Hello all,

My wife and I love exploring and going on different sexual adventures. This weekend we will be visiting my mother in law, and we will have a large chunk of one evening alone.

We want to do something fun and adventurous with that time slot. We have a few scenerios we're interested in, and for fun, we'd like you to vote on which, and if you have any variants or added ideas to any of them, feel free to post them.

Appreciate it, and look forward to your votes, comments and ideas.

A) Your an ex boyfriend who’s stalking me and following me to my car one night and forces yourself on me… which I want but don’t want to want

B) Bondage in front of religious items at the house and an acknowledgement that God is watching and He says “it is good” etc

C) Making out in the back of the car and trying to gauge how far to go.

D) Boyfriend of my best friend, who is sexually frustrated that she won't put out, and ends up getting me to help with his blue balls.

When I read this:
>My wife and I love exploring and going on different sexual adventures. This weekend we will be visiting my mother in law...

I thought you were going to have some sexy fun with your MIL.

I would pick D, the frustrated boyfriend of your best friend. But for extra excitement, I would have your best friend watching and masturbating, maybe in a closet. Or your best friend fucking your husband in the next room (so you can hear them moaning and their bodies slapping together) to get even.

Back