Whose side are you going to be on?

The question of "evil" is an interesting one. The pagans had no idea of evil except as a variety of error, like doing something stupid and it ends up being destructive. If evil exists, it has to be either created by God or created by something more powerful than God. Most religions seem to imply that there is something higher than their gods, which is the idea of logic in itself, and if that is the case, evil would be nothing more than a destructive force to counterbalance creation. In my life, the only evil I have experienced is from people who are stupid or insane who are making bad choices. I don't think Gargamel and Dolores Umbrage are evil, just selfish, and in my experience most people who build their personalities around not being selfish are the most destructive manipulators. Just us people wanting normal lives versus the narcissists, sociopaths, BPD, and psychopaths I guess.

Go pick on the children so you don't get your teeth handed to you, douchebag.
Punks like you talk big and eventually start to believe your own bullshit. Then you snap and get arrested. Then you whine.

Punks like you...

Back