who's your current celebrity/famous person crush?

What an interesting way of looking at it, Saucy. I don't mind small tweaks, but bigger ones irk me. That's why I opted out of True Blood somewhere along the middle or the end of the second season. Not even the chance of seeing Alexandar Skarsgard in the nude was enough to lure me back! :eek: Plus, I just irritated the shit out of my husband by constantly saying, "That never happened, that's out of order, etc." :eek:

I think a lot of it also depends on which genre I've been exposed to first - film or text.

Back on topic:

I'm probably old enough to be his momma, but I've been crushing on Avi Kaplan of Pentatonix. I've got a thing for baritones. Plus, the guy's just got this amazing vocal range.
The joke in my house is it's like comparing "apples and Cadillacs." lol

I do love a man with a sexy voice. *sigh*

Pourquoi?

I dunno. You guys were so intense in the conversation. It's the middle of a celebrity crush thread and then a discussion about LOTR breaks out. That just made me smile. It's so nerdy and I don't mean that in a bad way. It was just an amusing conversation to read. Sometimes I get on tangents and just go with it.

For me, I've always seen the movie before I read the book. Mainly because I never read books. Yup. I'm that classy.

It's so nerdy and I don't mean that in a bad way.

<snip>

For me, I've always seen the movie before I read the book. Mainly because I never read books. Yup. I'm that classy.

*sheepish grin* Nerdy. Yep, that's me. I once saw this meme that says every single movie in production needs a position called a book slapper. Someone who's job it is to read the book, and then slap the director with it every time they said, "yeah, but what if..." I could SO be that person! ;):D

You never read books? I think my brain would atrophy. How do you survive? ;)

*sheepish grin* Nerdy. Yep, that's me. I once saw this meme that says every single movie in production needs a position called a book slapper. Someone who's job it is to read the book, and then slap the director with it every time they said, "yeah, but what if..." I could SO be that person! ;):D

You never read books? I think my brain would atrophy. How do you survive? ;)

Yeah. I'm pretty bad. I hate reading. I just can't do it. I like TV. I have an extremely technical job and when I'm not chatting with my Aussie girl, I'm using my brain there.

I'm not a good reader. I have bad reading comprehension skills, I think. I lose patience when I read. I skim and then I miss things and have to go back over it.

I'm nerdy by occupation, but nothing else. Okay, I play nerdy board games. I have an engineering degree, but I've never seen Star Wars, Star Trek, The Hobbit or any superhero movies.

I've only read a couple books that have movies and I always say,"The movie was way better." Mainly because it doesn't involve me reading.

And, just to stay on topic... Demi Moore. That is one gorgeous woman who only gets better with age.

For the ladies and pmann

Empire's 50 Sexiest dudes of 2013:

tumblr_mu3ghm2fhG1qzeezuo1_500.gif

tumblr_mu3ghm2fhG1qzeezuo2_500.gif

tumblr_mu3ghm2fhG1qzeezuo3_500.gif

tumblr_mu3ghm2fhG1qzeezuo4_500.gif

tumblr_mu3ghm2fhG1qzeezuo5_r1_500.gif

:D

Yeah. I'm pretty bad. I hate reading. I just can't do it. I'm not a good reader. I have bad reading comprehension skills, I think. I lose patience when I read. I skim and then I miss things and have to go back over it.

This makes the bibliophile in me weep. :eek::D

# 16 - James McAvoy. Aw hell yeah! Even with the goofy second picture.

tumblr_mu3ghm2fhG1qzeezuo1_500.gif

tumblr_mu3ghm2fhG1qzeezuo2_500.gif

tumblr_mu3ghm2fhG1qzeezuo3_500.gif

tumblr_mu3ghm2fhG1qzeezuo4_500.gif

tumblr_mu3ghm2fhG1qzeezuo5_r1_500.gif

:D

I told them if it was going to be a tie for number one that they could fuck off and not put me on that list at all.

Okay, this girl isn't much a celebrity, as I had to do some research to find out who she is. But my lord there is something about her that is just sexy. Apparently, she is in rap videos. I don't listen to rap at all, but I saw her in some Pitbull video. Not normally my type, but good grief.

Sagia Castenda

sagia-castaneda-o.gif

*fans self*

One frontal view for good measure.

Saxi.png

Gilliam Anderson has stood the test of time and remains attractive the older she gets. She still ranks high in my celeb crush list after all these years.

Then...
tumblr_mxwhmkQntB1sawn2wo1_400.jpg

Now...
tumblr_mxwhnmCbkJ1sawn2wo1_400.jpg

She was in a Northern Ireland BBC series called the fall. It is so good, and available on Netflix

Right now it's Nigella Lawson; I've always been hot for her but with the recent revelations about her coke habit I'm even more keen!

I've written a short story based on her potential for slutty behaviour (finding a pic of a lookalike naked in the bath inspired me to start typing). The story is on my blog but I dunno, it might be a bit too dirty for Nigella fans...

;)

Well you prob won't believe it !

I've already told some people I know on here.... anyway... it was Kate Upton.

She came into my business ( I guess late summer) w/ two friends... For the most part she stayed in the background...
hardly said anything...

Very pretty.. she was wearing a nice spring dress... GREAT legs !

Benedict Cumberbatch, Rhys Coiro (Billy Walsh from Entourage), Nacho Figuras (polo player).

Robert Pattinson, Robert Downey Jr, and Michael Fassbender

Had a celeb inspired hot dream last night. Only vaguely remember it but something along the lines of me and Anna Kendrick getting hot and heavy. Think we were in 69 when a hot older guy took care of my ass as well...

Yep one of my better wake ups hahaha

Libby xxx

Michelle Yeoh--sooooo hot. Sadly when she talks now, all I can hear is the Goat Soothsayer from Kung Fu Panda II. Her voice is so sexy too. Damn goat.

Back