Who would you pick?

Don't pay attention to polls, pay more attention to WAPO's David Ignatius comments, he just gave the green light to print media to publicly start questioning Biden's viability for four more years.
He did?

So how many others have come forward since this article was released?

I'd vote for Elon Musk no matter which Party he chose. If you look back on the clowns the US has had for Presidents Musk isn't a bad choice. He will tell you to your face what he TRULY believes not what he thinks you want to hear. Plus he is not OLD. Plus he does not need more money. I do not think you could buy Musk. My only question is where he stands on the Right to bear arms. I don't think he is eligible though.

Otherwise whoever is the Libertarian candidate. I voted against trump and not For Biden.

😳

🤣

And did I mention - 😳

🤣

David Ignatius said this about President Biden and Vice President Harris in his WaPo Op-Ed:

Joe Biden launched his candidacy for president in 2019 with the words “we are in the battle for the soul of this nation.” He was right. And though it wasn’t obvious at first to many Democrats, he was the best person to wage that fight. He was a genial but also shrewd campaigner for the restoration of what legislators call “regular order.”
Since then, Biden has had a remarkable string of wins. He defeated President Donald Trump in the 2020 election; he led a Democratic rebuff of Trump’s acolytes in the 2022 midterms; his Justice Department has systematically prosecuted the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection that Trump championed and, now, through special counsel Jack Smith, the department is bringing Trump himself to justice.
What I admire most about President Biden is that in a polarized nation, he has governed from the center out, as he promised in his victory speech. With an unexpectedly steady hand, he passed some of the most important domestic legislation in recent decades. In foreign policy, he managed the delicate balance of helping Ukraine fight Russia without getting America itself into a war. In sum, he has been a successful and effective president.”

👍

Why the fuck would a President and Vice President with that record of accomplishments NOT run for a second term???

🤔

President Biden is tough, experienced, and effective, like Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

Age only improved Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s AND President Biden’s governing abilities imho.

👍

Additionally, I believe President Biden would easily manage a second term, despite his age, because he has addressed many major issues in this first term.

👍

And if there was some medical crisis, I am perfectly comfortable with Vice President Harris taking the reins.

Vice President Harris is also tough, experienced and effective, and will only get better with age imho.

👍

🇺🇸

LonnieBoi The Big Twit is a Russo Chinese agent from a country with an Apartheid history who supports RU on Ukraine and China on Taiwan.

And was he born here?

What's on the line?

If Joe is indeed "all done" and isn't re-elected in 2024, I'm outta here for a year, starting January 2025. No posting, no using alts to post.

If Joe wins, you're toast - you're outta here for a year, starting January 2025. No posting, no using alts to post.

Simple. 🙂

If Joe is indeed "all done" and isn't re-elected in 2024, I'm outta here for a year, starting January 2025. No posting, no using alts to post.

If Joe wins, you're toast - you're outta here for a year, starting January 2025. No posting, no using alts to post.

Simple. 🙂
(y)

Well true to form, none of the far rightwingers here have named a person. Am I surprised, not really. I am 100% sure ican't, wrongway, AJ HisArpy (has me on ignore, he can't handle losing so much) won't. Still waiting on Chubby, ( but he has me on ignore). I kind of thought JohnnyS would reply, and pleased that he did. While I may not agree with him 90% of the time, he's still personable and non-threatening for the most part.

Kind of wondering if if Icey or Buffy will chime in. I'm kind of curious if they would name someone.

Back