Who would you pick?

Fuzzy1975

Literotica Guru
I've wonder this for a while here now. So I'm asking the question.

For the Republicans, who would you accept as a Democratic President?

For the Democrats,who would you accept as a Republican President?

I see it all the time, Biden will ruin ..., or Trump is dangerous....

So are these commencements just from party zealots, or can you offer up a person who you would accept as President for your politically opposite party???

I wonder if any of the "RWCJ" can even offer up a name they would find acceptable....I have no doubts those on the left can...

Currently Chris Christie. Not for his position on Trump, but because he is a more moderate candidate. (And yes, he has done some stupid shit before, every politician has.)

I always thought if Colin Powell ran, I'd vote for him.

And no, I'm not going to go through twenty questions on either.

Good thread idea.

Currently Chris Christie. Not for his position on Trump, but because he is a more moderate candidate. (And yes, he has done some stupid shit before, every politician has.)

I always thought if Colin Powell ran, I'd vote for him.

And no, I'm not going to go through twenty questions on either.

Good thread idea.
Thanks, and to your comment, i am not looking for a debate on the person you choose. Just the name, and for further clarification the person doesn't even have to be running at this point in time for the primary for either party.

I feel like the two answers you'll most likely get again and again are from the Republicans: rfk Jr. and from the democrats: christie. This doesn't mean much however. Their biggest support is from voters from the other side who wouldn't vote for them in the election anyway.

I feel like the two answers you'll most likely get again and again are from the Republicans: rfk Jr. and from the democrats: christie. This doesn't mean much however. Their biggest support is from voters from the other side who wouldn't vote for them in the election anyway.
I have voted Republican before. Been a while on the national level, though recently in some local offices.

I think I could vote Haley as well, though her constant support for the former President really challenge that notion for me.

Will Hurd. (though itā€™s hard to include him in todays corrupt, traitorous GOP.)

Chris Christie is a POS.

And RFJ Jr. sure as hell isnā€™t a Democrat.

šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

I'm sorry Romney got old. I think he's an honorable person, as far as politicians go. I like Blinken too.

I was kind of hoping Larry Hogan would jump in, but ....

Maybe Hurd, but he's getting virtually no coverage and few even know his name let alone his stances.

I'm sorry Romney got old. I think he's an honorable person, as far as politicians go. I like Blinken too.
ā€¢
Romney always came across as a creepy AF member of the Mormon Illuminati.

The Mike Pence of the Mormons.

*nods*

The entire crop of Republican candidates are kippers*. That was determined the moment it was required that they sign a document to certify that they would support Trump if he were nominated.

*Two faced and spineless, repeat themselves on you for hours after being digested.

Hogan will run under some flavor of third party.
ā€¢
If "No Labels" (a covert elite republican enterprise) runs a candidate, it could be Hogan.

The covert elite republicans are also funding RFK Jr.

šŸ¤”

All third party efforts are covert operations by elite republicans (and Putin, Xi, etc) to get Drumpf re-elected. - Even if the "third party candidates" are clueless stooges in the covert operations .

JFC

SAD!!!

All third party efforts are covert operations by elite republicans (and Putin, Xi, etc) to get Drumpf re-elected. - Even if the "third party candidates" are clueless stooges in the covert operations .
Yeah, they don't want them to win and would be terrified if they managed to. They just want to siphon enough votes off Joe.

John Kasich. A little wishy washy at times and some problematic positions, but I like his overall character.

Kevin Faulconer. Former mayor of San Diego.

Possibly Adam Kinzinger.

Mr. Magic Undies?

Sorta-kinda on topic-ish:

Ex-Trump Attorney Plans on Voting for Biden

Trump's former fixer, Michael Cohen, signaled he's ready to vote for a second Biden term.
ā€¢
Michael Cohen is the guy who had a successful intervention and deprogramminhg that allowed him to escape the orange Kool-Aid cult. (Taking the fall for the corrupt orange traitor probably helped).

*nods*

Side note:

I probably agree with President Biden about seven or eight times out of twelve. (And I wouldnā€™t begin to suggest that Iā€™m qualified to second guess the four or five things that I disagree with.

*side nod*

I thought you had me on ignore....and I already know your a Zealot.
I cleaned ignore last night

But, good thread topic

However, in every election cycle, everyone wants someone who isn't running, and if the person does run

He is savaged, look at McCain

I like Tushy Gabbard on D side, n DeSantis on R side

I don't think Trump has any chance

I'd vote for Elon Musk no matter which Party he chose. If you look back on the clowns the US has had for Presidents Musk isn't a bad choice. He will tell you to your face what he TRULY believes not what he thinks you want to hear. Plus he is not OLD. Plus he does not need more money. I do not think you could buy Musk. My only question is where he stands on the Right to bear arms. I don't think he is eligible though.

Otherwise whoever is the Libertarian candidate. I voted against trump and not For Biden.

Polls in battleground States show he will win
Don't pay attention to polls, pay more attention to WAPO's David Ignatius comments, he just gave the green light to print media to publicly start questioning Biden's viability for four more years.

Back