Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my boss, she is so hot even though she is in her late 40's, older the bottle sweeter then wine. I want to strip her naked, lay her back on the desk and fuck her while standing up then pull out right before and cum all over her face

eyeretinaeye said:
my boss, she is so hot even though she is in her late 40's, older the bottle sweeter then wine. I want to strip her naked, lay her back on the desk and fuck her while standing up then pull out right before and cum all over her face

Had bosses that were hot like that....Latinas mostly....very sexy.

Jessica Biel....have you seen her latest photos...very...um...heavenly. :devil:

Ok... this is gonna sound weird, escpecially because I'm a 20something male... By I've been wanting to bang older women politicians... like Nancy Pelosi, Condi Rice, and Katherine Harris.

GAH it scares me! But the thought of them with their hair down fucking back like a minx in heat turns me on!!!!

Something about attractive older women in authoratative positions give me a raging erection.

reg_roch said:
Ok... this is gonna sound weird, escpecially because I'm a 20something male... By I've been wanting to bang older women politicians... like Nancy Pelosi, Condi Rice, and Katherine Harris.

GAH it scares me! But the thought of them with their hair down fucking back like a minx in heat turns me on!!!!

Something about attractive older women in authoratative positions give me a raging erection.

That's not so strange. I've wanted to do the nasty with Martha Stewart for quite a while.

Leland Chapman from Dog The Bounty Hunter not usually attracted to guys with tattoos and long hair but he is just so darn sexy to me *big sigh*

sparklebear00 said:
your avatar is HOT. hahaha:cool:

Hehe, I've been posting on the Nerd thread in the Playground, and all the guys were switching to topless avatars of themselves, possibly to impress the lady-nerds (and apparently succeeding).

So I, not being nearly as attractive without my shirt on as a walrus would be, elected to use the irresistible power of Topless Ponch. :nana:

only_more_so said:
That's not so strange. I've wanted to do the nasty with Martha Stewart for quite a while.

Trying to think of who it was who said that Mrs Brady being the epitome of "older woman" sexyness.

I think someday "we" all should work on a chain story of a "Lit orgy" where we all met up and whatnot. ;) We could use our screen names AS the character names and everything!!

Hallowed Eve said:
I think someday "we" all should work on a chain story of a "Lit orgy" where we all met up and whatnot. ;) We could use our screen names AS the character names and everything!!

With you as a participant I expect the orgy to be packed....

I suspect you'd only be giggling for a short while...then panting heavily...then perhaps a stint of moaning, followed by and extended bout of screaming....mmmmm...then I expect it would start over again...and again...

im_invisible69 said:
I suspect you'd only be giggling for a short while...then panting heavily...then perhaps a stint of moaning, followed by and extended bout of screaming....mmmmm...then I expect it would start over again...and again...

Have you been to one of my past orgies? ;)

I have unfortunately missed them...I just took one look at your profile and...well it's just obvious...<sigh> gorgeous...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back