Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough question. As a guy, there aren't many moments during your average day when I'm not thinking about somebody I'd like to fuck, and there are so many that it's hard to pin it down. By the time I get done writing this, I'll have thought of two or three more. However, lately I've had a former Hawaiian Tropic girl and current WWE Diva named Maria Kanellis on the brain a lot. In fact, she was a partial inspiration for my first recurring erotica character, who should be debuting here on Lit very soon!

Damn...so many choices, lol. A couple girls on here I'd love to fuck at the moment. A celebrity...I'd say Keeley Hazell. Someone I know...my best friend's wife. (she's fuckin' hot!) :p

The girl who sits next to me in my English class. Light, curly hair, pretty, round face, nice tits (usually in some kind of moderately low-cut top that I can see down when she reaches for something in her backpack), little bit of a bitch at times, but nice enough girl overall. :D

The DEAL OR NO DEAL models. All of them. Preferably in the same session. (Hey, I know I don't have that kind of stamina, but we are talking fantasy here!)

i would fuck Pat benatar from the 80's... i just wish i was old enuff then... gosh she was (and still is) so cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back