White men that like Black women

I have always found black women attractive and I have often flirted with some of them, at times quite outrageously. However none of them ever pursued it even when I thought it was clear I was receptive.

Last edited:
I have always found black women attractive and I have often flirted with some of them, often quite outrageously. However none of them ever pursued it even when I thought it was clear I was receptive.
Don't understand the like on your message. Do you have the same results when you outrageously flirt with other women that are not of color ? Do you think that every black women wants to have sex with you/a white guy. Curious on your flirting style that makes women want you.

I've had 3 women of color in my life so far. One I never persued but she became one of my wife's best friends. Another I unfortunately don't remember a great amount of detail about that encounter since it was partially fueled by adult beverages but it was a lot of fun. Lastly I was involved with a beautiful East Indian woman for a couple of years who had the softest chocolate skin I'd ever seen.

Yeah, couple on the track team in college. I realized early that doggy was a no go because the visual of their bodies and my white cock going in and out of them was way too much stimulation and I’d blow fast. I have had the odd piece thrown my way over the years but they weren’t my type so I left it alone. I’d be all over the right one though.

Black woman here and I have enjoyed sex with white men as well as black men. Men are men, but I do find the contrast in skin color very erotic.
I dared a black women and I loved the color contrast! I put up mirrors one day before she came over and she liked it watching! I even got a long mirror to put between her legs to watch me fuck her ! I loved when her would ask for the mirror ! ❤️ I would always say you like watching and she would go yes ! It was super sexy I miss it!

IMG-2892.jpg

Back