whereby

How many folks have whereby accounts and use it to have sexy video times and for what....I like to show pics of my wife and watch guys stroke and cum looking and thinking about how sexy she is
When you say show your wife, is she going to be with you or just her pictures?
 
Have used Whereby exclusively.

Still remember first time; lit user asked me to log on and watch him. Was a huge rush watching a live video of another guy stroking himself. And when I did it my first time with my own session, knowing I was being watched was mind blowing. Sometimes when two of us are on it’s unreal. I had one guy stroke while he showed me nude pictures of his wife on the camera and we both came hard.
 
never created my own account, but have had many fantastic jerk off sessions with other horny guys. sometimes we talk about women, sometimes we talk about men, sometimes we talk about other naughty stuff. but always a thrill to have someone watch me shoot a load. some of the best orgasms i've ever had. and yeah... looking at nudes or porn while we stroke together is the best!
 
Have used Whereby exclusively.

Still remember first time; lit user asked me to log on and watch him. Was a huge rush watching a live video of another guy stroking himself. And when I did it my first time with my own session, knowing I was being watched was mind blowing. Sometimes when two of us are on it’s unreal. I had one guy stroke while he showed me nude pictures of his wife on the camera and we both came hard.
nothing hotter than seeing nude wife pix!
 
I use Signal to webcam with my girlfriends on here. But I was introduced to whereby a couple years ago, watching a guy jerk off while I encouraged him. It was a huge turn-on! One of the catalysts for me becoming truly bisexual.
not familiar with Signal. you like whereby better?
 
Back
Top