where was your last cum shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
My last cum shot was on my hand and the floor as I web cam masturbatetd with a felliow . He really liked when II ate some of my own for him. I really enjoy naked cam and masturbation but would like to do it with a partner.

Sounds hot!

it started when my husband offered to give me a massage yesterday. I layed topless on our bed while he rubbed and massaged my back with lotion for what had to be a half hour. I then rolled over and we made out for a while. My hand found his zipper and I freed his hard cock from this shorts. As I started to stroke him he pushed my hand away and told me to relax. Me then moved down my body and and began to eat my very wet pussy. When. I was ready he moved back up and kissed me more while lubing up my 9 inch glass dildo with his hands. We deeply kissed me while he slowly fucked me with my toy until I was right on the edge. I pulled the toy out and rolled hI'm onto his back and slowing eased myself onto him. It didn't take but a few thrusts before I was screaming his name as a came all over him. I continued to ride him for a bit until I could feel his orgasm building. I rolled over onto all four had aloud him to position himself behind me. I looked at him over my shoulder and told him to fuck me hard and fast. He grabbed my hips and fucked me just like I asked until he blew deep inside me. I pushed him onto his back and took his still hard cook into my pussy and just sat there flexing on him. Feeling him grow soft inside me as his cum fell back onto his cock..........it was a good little rainy afternoon.

Sexy; instantly turned me on. Thanks for sharing!

This morning laying in bed. Slowly waking up with my husband lying next to me staring at me. As soon as he noticed I was awake, his hands were over me, caressing my breasts, my ass, my thighs, and eventually his hand was inside my panties. Gently playing with my pussy, teasing my clit, bringing me slowly to the edge of orgasm with his fingers before stopping knowing I was close.

Stopping to pull my panties down over my legs, he climbed on top of me, brought me close again rubbing the tip of his cock against my already soaking pussy before pushing into me. Once fully inside me, he played with my clit again with his finger, bringing me to the edge of orgasm again but this time he started fucking me slowly, letting me cum as I felt his dick moving inside me.

After I came he kept fucking me for a little while, until I pushed him away so I could roll him onto his back. Climbing onto him, I let his dick sink back into my pussy, so I could ride him slowly, letting his hands hold onto my breasts and thighs. Feeling his hard cock deep in me as I rode, and watching his face I knew he was close, and leant down to kiss him as my movements pushed him over the edge, letting him cum deep in my pussy.

Not a bad way to start the day :)

This morning laying in bed. Slowly waking up with my husband lying next to me staring at me. As soon as he noticed I was awake, his hands were over me, caressing my breasts, my ass, my thighs, and eventually his hand was inside my panties. Gently playing with my pussy, teasing my clit, bringing me slowly to the edge of orgasm with his fingers before stopping knowing I was close.

Stopping to pull my panties down over my legs, he climbed on top of me, brought me close again rubbing the tip of his cock against my already soaking pussy before pushing into me. Once fully inside me, he played with my clit again with his finger, bringing me to the edge of orgasm again but this time he started fucking me slowly, letting me cum as I felt his dick moving inside me.

After I came he kept fucking me for a little while, until I pushed him away so I could roll him onto his back. Climbing onto him, I let his dick sink back into my pussy, so I could ride him slowly, letting his hands hold onto my breasts and thighs. Feeling his hard cock deep in me as I rode, and watching his face I knew he was close, and leant down to kiss him as my movements pushed him over the edge, letting him cum deep in my pussy.

Damn that's hot. That is a great way to start the day. I can't seem to get my wife interested in morning play.

I don't know why, but lately the mornings been my favourite time to have sex. Anyone else feel like this?

Maybe it's because I'm tired most evenings? :)

Just about an hour ago, I spent the morning edging and building myself up. The I let myself go all over my chest and belly. I then let it drip and dry on my chest feeling very naughty.

So hot, i need more of this....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back