Robot/machine masturbation/cock milking

Not sure about guys but I would be open to having sex with a robot if ever invented for sex. Tried a Sybian machine for my ex-hubby in front of several other people a few years ago and had several orgasms, not fucked like that since a holiday in Anigua the year before lol x Was called a sybian gmax I think x x x

Not sure about guys but I would be open to having sex with a robot if ever invented for sex. Tried a Sybian machine for my ex-hubby in front of several other people a few years ago and had several orgasms, not fucked like that since a holiday in Anigua the year before lol x Was called a sybian gmax I think x x x
That’s an awesome story, thanks for sharing. Having an audience would definitely make the experience much more intense!

When I was a student an engineering student friend built a wanking machine. An electric motor worked a crank that moved a silicone rubber ring. You lubed your cock and inserted it through the ring and started the motor. It had soft brushes attached to tickle your balls and cock head. There was enough flexibility in it to let you move around. It gave a fairly decent wank, but not as good as the hand job the student himself could give your cock!

Back