Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting Off On Your Posts...

I just jacked off, and it was great. I'm waiting for my married Boyfriend to arrive and fuck my mouth, and meanwhile I'm just sitting here naked with my laptop, reading sexy posts on this Forum… it gets me feeling sexy, gets me hard, and it's impossible not to wank… thanks to each and every one of you for lending a helping hand...

Last night, at the mall. I had been shopping with my boyfriend for hours and was really horny. I was trying on an outfit that got him hard (I saw the bulge in his pants), so when I went back in to change I masturbated and texted him pics while doing it...it was hot knowing he knew what I was doing and was like 10' away and could not do anything about it.

That is smoking hot.

Last time I jerked off it was onto the face of a friend who was writing in pleasure. The best place ever.

The last time I jacked off was about four hours ago, it was at work in the men's toilet stalls. I kept quiet but knowing someone was in the next stall turned me on.

On the couch this morning in front of my laptop, before work. Didn't really dent the arousal I'm feeling.

Last time I jerked off it was onto the face of a friend who was writing in pleasure. The best place ever.

I'd love to have been that friend who was writhing in pleasure as you jacked-off onto his face. But I'd insist on licking and sucking your spunk-messy cock clean afterwards, its only courtesy after all… as any good cock-sucker worth his frilly panties knows...

Last edited:
Bathroom stall at school. Keeping quiet isn't usually a challenge, but I always whimper a bit toward the end.

Yes, I've done that too. It's quite a turn-on when you hear an answering whimper from the adjoining stall, and realize that you're not the only guy in the room with a stiff pulsing cock in his fist… it's a great way to meet new friends...

Yes, I've done that too. It's quite a turn-on when you hear an answering whimper from the adjoining stall, and realize that you're not the only guy in the room with a stiff pulsing cock in his fist… it's a great way to meet new friends...

The bathroom's rather empty when I do it..
Though that's actually a fantasy of mine...
For the person in the next stall to hear me, and knock on the stall door.
Or sneak a peek from above..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back