When was the last time you swallowed a man's load?

It was last night on the patio of a bar while a few guys watched. The guy was very flirty, kissing me and pulling me to him. When he pulled out a huge beautiful hard hog I fell to my knees and stayed there until his cum poured forth and he softened.

I thought I saw someone say that his last load was from his son. I cannot find it now.

Mine just now! I got a new toy Friday afternoon, 9" and 1.75" diameter. I am not a big fan of A2M, so now I have a dedicated toy for each hole! I was practicing deep throating my 7" x 1.25" with my new toy buried balls deep in my ass. When I was ready to cum, I came all over my 7" friend and then ate all my cum from him. Yummy snack for sure!

Mine just now! I got a new toy Friday afternoon, 9" and 1.75" diameter. I am not a big fan of A2M, so now I have a dedicated toy for each hole! I was practicing deep throating my 7" x 1.25" with my new toy buried balls deep in my ass. When I was ready to cum, I came all over my 7" friend and then ate all my cum from him. Yummy snack for sure!
I need to get a new toy like yours, would love to have a big cock in my ass when I deep throat my 7" toy just lik you!

Back