When was the last time you swallowed a man's load?

I don't like to have a man cum in my mouth, but it happened in college. That is the last time I swallowed a full load. Every time I suck my husband's cock, it has already been inside me so I get a taste of his cum and my juices to swallow. The last time was last week.

I don't like to have a man cum in my mouth, but it happened in college. That is the last time I swallowed a full load. Every time I suck my husband's cock, it has already been inside me so I get a taste of his cum and my juices to swallow. The last time was last week.
Good to see you posting Lynn!

About an hour ago. I'm feeling better after being sick, so I sent the Kiddo off on a play date at a friend's house and worshipped Hubby's cock for a almost an hour and a half, edging him until he couldn't stand it any more. I got a huge load -- some on my face, some on my boobs, and some in my mouth. I swallowed everything that landed in my mouth, then used my fingers to eat the rest. It was yummy, as always. :devilish::D;)

My husbands, last night in our bed after a good missionary position fucking. When the moment of release came he pulled out , moved up while tell me to open my mouth, which I did so happily letting him cum down my throat. The first two shots were from his cockhead just outside my open lips before he stuck his dick in my lips, telling his slut to "take my cum!!" After he was done, he was still in a mood to please me, flipped me over , pulling me into doggy position, spread my cheeks and proceed to rim my asshole for twenty minutes or so before sliding under me, motioning me to sit on his face. From there he ate me to two orgams. He came in my mouth,,,,and I came in his!!

Back