What's Your Favorite Fetish?

Being naked on a waist high massage table on my hands and knees with one , maybe two , 60+ curvy, well dressed, manicured and made up, conservative but evidently sensual women , slowly beginning to stroke me with soft hands- the almost not even touching kind of stroke- very very slowly…. That’s just the beginning

Aside from details of particular acts and words that turn me on…..I crave an altered reality in the present….I want to tumble like Alice into a sexual reality where those around me are crazy uninhibited….and then so am I…….loved, degraded, valued, opened in every way….so intensely etched into my being that even years later a fleeting thought takes me back….to when still young and a part of that life…

To visit naked with cock cage nudist beaches and public saunas. Love the looks and the sometimes starting questions about my chastity device

To visit naked with cock cage nudist beaches and public saunas. Love the looks and the sometimes starting questions about my chastity device
I have been in chastity almost full-time. I'm let out on Sunday morning, allowed to get hard and worship my wife's feet. if i cum, i lick it all up, then back in the cage. I've wondered if i would be out of good favor if i wore my cage to a nude beach, as we have two or three within a hours drive of where i live.

I have been in chastity almost full-time. I'm let out on Sunday morning, allowed to get hard and worship my wife's feet. if i cum, i lick it all up, then back in the cage. I've wondered if i would be out of good favor if i wore my cage to a nude beach, as we have two or three within a hours drive of where i live.
Lucky you. Next nudist Beach is 3 hours drive away from us.

Lately, my fantasy fetish is to submit to my owner as his/her piggy pet slave......leashed and led around in public...on display to strangers and used in dirty perverted ways. 🐖

Back