What's the biggest thing you have ever had in your ass?

Layne

Really Really Experienced
Seriously,

I am really into ass play, dildos, plugs, beads, etc.

Not a pro, but I do enjoy it.

Thus far, the biggest I have is my new toy called "The Plow". A butt plug that looks like a trailer hitch. It is almost 6" tall and is 7" around, (about 2 1/4" in diameter) and weigs over half a pound.

Takes a lot of patience and even more lube to get it in. Feels awesome once in. When it is removed, it makes your hole look as if it has been truned inside out for a couple of hours.

What are your biggest toys?

Layne

Layne said:
Seriously,

Thus far, the biggest I have is my new toy called "The Plow". A butt plug that looks like a trailer hitch. It is almost 6" tall and is 7" around, (about 2 1/4" in diameter) and weigs over half a pound.

Takes a lot of patience and even more lube to get it in. Feels awesome once in. When it is removed, it makes your hole look as if it has been truned inside out for a couple of hours.

Layne

Layne,

That sounds incredibly painful!!! :eek:

I had a penis once, but that won't happen again...just not pleasurable to me.

Layne said:
Seriously,

Layne

OMG owwww that sounds unpleasant...
I don't put anything in my ass. I don't think I ever will.
Good for you since you enjoy it, just be careful not to hurt yourself.

The biggest things have been trying to get out. Well, you asked...:rolleyes:

Ouch

1st...isn't it anoying when people respond to your ligitimate questions by saying in a round about way that they don't agree with what you do?

2nd. I do have to say ouch! I just never thought anything that large would fit. But, obviously you have been working up to it. I am glad you found something that pleases you and you enjoy.

As you have guessed by now havn't tried anything that large. I have tried anal sex several times and enjoyed it very much. As far as by myself I have tried a dildo and it was very pleasurable. but again not that large. I think that it would take a lot of streching practice to accomidate your toy.

Good luck!

valcorie

Doc Johnson medium plug, nice size and a large dildo, the dildo didn't get too far because it was pretty big.
I too am a fan.

Nothing nearly that impressive, personally--but I know an ER nurse in San Francisco who can tell you some really, um, unusual stories about things that she's had to extract from others' rectums (e.g., 32 oz. mayonnaise jar...)

Roman

Ok, this is my first post on this forum, strange topic to start off on as I'm not really into this sorta thing, but hey I couldn't resist.
I've had anal sex once, didn't enjoy it. Probably because he didn't ask permission to shove his dick up there and didn't use lube, I wasn't a happy camper.
Maybe I'll try it again someday, with a better person LOL.
Until then, just his penis which was about 6 1/2-7in, but not that wide.
*Shrugs* and the description of that sex toy made me cringe, but everyone has their kinks *smirks*

4 fingers. A 7" string would wrap around them, which works out to about 2 1/4" round diameter.

Re: Ouch

Valcorie said:
1st...isn't it anoying when people respond to your ligitimate questions by saying in a round about way that they don't agree with what you do?

I personally have no problem with someone saying, directly or indirectly, that they disagree with what I do. The issue really comes down to whether they are being respectful. I disagree with, and don't want to try, many things I see on the boards, but I respect those who choose to do them.

As for the question on this thread...

Wow. Until recently, I had only ever let my ass be penetrated by a finger. Only found my own pleasurable until SG demonstrated an amazing ability to rub my prostate JUST RIGHT. Dear God, does that feel good!

For my birthday though, we got a Feeldo from Good Vibrations and she used it on me. It took a lot of lube and patience, but we got it in me. The thing felt HUGE! I gained a great deal of respect for her and all others who engage in anal sex. It felt ok, but I expect that it'll take some getting used to. I'm expecting it to get better each time... and I'm looking forward to wearing the plug in my ass and getting to fuck her with both the dildo and my cock at the same time!! :D

woody is correct, its something you grow into. It's painful as hell at first but once you relax, MY GOSH, you have no idea how great it feels. But, if you don't wanna, you don't wanna...personally, I love it, and will do it again and again.

As for the largest thing...most definately a cock, but I do recall someone trying to put an extra large dildo up my ass and almost got kicked upside the head for his efforts :p

Oh, and I like it rough...save the lube for your car.

My gurlfirends arm i had to hospitol to get out and boy was it imbarising to walk in with a gurls had up ya but

Well...

Other than a nice cock, nothing really big. My ex boyfriend seemed to spend a lot of time with his head up his butt. Does that count? :)

Re: Re: Ouch

DuckLover said:
As for the question on this thread...

Wow. Until recently, I had only ever let my ass be penetrated by a finger. Only found my own pleasurable until SG demonstrated an amazing ability to rub my prostate JUST RIGHT. Dear God, does that feel good!

For my birthday though, we got a Feeldo from Good Vibrations and she used it on me. It took a lot of lube and patience, but we got it in me. The thing felt HUGE! I gained a great deal of respect for her and all others who engage in anal sex. It felt ok, but I expect that it'll take some getting used to. I'm expecting it to get better each time... and I'm looking forward to wearing the plug in my ass and getting to fuck her with both the dildo and my cock at the same time!! :D

I've been intrigued by the idea of a prostate massage, but don't know anyone who would give one to me (other than some professionals, who are rather expensive!). I imagine that learning how to give a prostate massage must be a lot like learning how to find the 'g-spot' on a woman...

Roman

If thats your thing..then ok. But I have heard from doctors that if you can do serious damage to the muscels in your rectum by putting very large objects in it.

KisstheSky,

Hi from one virgin to the other.

As far as this post, I was recently in Washington and had a chance to put this question to President Bush. His answer was a swift response......my head.

Sorry couldn't help taking a political jab.

Creeper666 said:
My gurlfirends arm i had to hospitol to get out and boy was it imbarising to walk in with a gurls had up ya but

OMG.
Poor you. I hope you didn't have to wait a long time like they usually make you do when you go to the hospital for an emergency.

J.T.Spalding said:
KisstheSky,

Hi from one virgin to the other.

As far as this post, I was recently in Washington and had a chance to put this question to President Bush. His answer was a swift response......my head.

Sorry couldn't help taking a political jab.

**snicker snicker**

Despite my political leanings (read: GOP), I had to laugh at that one. :D

S.

Big stuff - stuffed up the butt

any new comments. My goal is a soda can, really.

A turd. You don't understand. This thing was as big as my fist and about a half a mile long. I had to break it up with a coat hanger. We named it Ignacio.

Layne said:
any new comments. My goal is a soda can, really.

My biggest toy is a 3" plug, which I just recently was able to fit in. I was able to fit a sodacan about a month ago, and thought I couldn't go any bigger, but I proved me wrong. ;)

I just posted a link to this picture of a popcan in my ass in another thread, but I guess I could post it again.

Taxi Popcan

Good luck with the can! :D

Back