What types of naughty and taboo fantasies do you have?

I would like to tie my wife to a hotel coffee table. I would REALLY like to tie another man to a hotel coffee table.

Most of my most taboo fantasies are mom-son themed. Although, I have no interest in my real world mother. It’s more the concept. The idea of crossing such a forbidden line for intense sex. I’ll use pictures of other women online to be my fantasy stand-in. Amber Lynn Bach is a favorite.

Often a theme of a son accidentally discovering his mother’s secret wild side. Perhaps never even seeing her sexually until then and awakened to this new image of her. One example. College son gets home very late for a surprise visit. Discovers his mother being the willing, gangbang slut for a group of much younger guys (18+). Seeing this new side of her looking through the windows. Excited seeing how much she enjoys being such an unashamed slut for these young men he doesn’t know. Clearly not their first time doing this.
The guys taking turns fucking her till she’s exhausted and passes out. The guys leave her as she is. Son slips inside, and can’t resist fucking her himself. Leaving to stay at a hotel and returning the next afternoon. Mother has no idea - yet - that he knows her secret and fucked her last night.

one fantasy is to come home and find my wife, my young adult son, his young adult best friend and his best friend’s mom in bed together. My wife and his friend’s mom would be naked and on their hands and knees, facing each other and tongue-kissing, while my son doggy-fucks his friend’s Italian catholic mom and my son’s friend fucks my irish catholic wife from behind.

one fantasy is to come home and find my wife, my young adult son, his young adult best friend and his best friend’s mom in bed together. My wife and his friend’s mom would be naked and on their hands and knees, facing each other and tongue-kissing, while my son doggy-fucks his friend’s Italian catholic mom and my son’s friend fucks my irish catholic wife from behind

one fantasy is to come home and find my wife, my young adult son, his young adult best friend and his best friend’s mom in bed together. My wife and his friend’s mom would be naked and on their hands and knees, facing each other and tongue-kissing, while my son doggy-fucks his friend’s Italian catholic mom and my son’s friend fucks my irish catholic wife from behind.
Congratulations, Vanquished005, for that is quite some imagination!!! But is it just me, or did anyone else find themselves scratching their head as they hesitantly worked out all the different people, families, relationships, coital contortions and levels of deontological derring-do? And even religion in there, too, in your wife and your young (adult!!!) son's ... friend's ... er, Catholic mum (... phew, I got there in the end!). Your Irish Catholic wife, I mean. Perhaps you have a German Catholic one too, or an Irish Protestant one. The other fantasies are probably not felonies, but bigamy you can definitely go to jail for, so do have a care. And is the "Catholic Wife" fantasy a thing these days? I can only guess where a string of rosary beads might be inserted. What I do know for sure is that if anyone goes down on their knees in these scenarios, it is not to repent.

I am always amazed that any husband wants to see his wife forcibly raped just for his own enjoyment. You, sir, are the scum of the earth. If I could contact any wife of any man posting here on Lit, it would be your wife. Is she aware you want to see her life fucked up because you'd enjoy seeing it?
First, I wouldn't conclude that he "wants" her to actually experience this. It's a fantasy.

Second, rather than freak out, we might consider what the fantasy represents, as opposed to the particular details.

For example, I find that many long-time married men wish their wives were more sexually expressive or aggressive, or for me, fully embracing their sexuality without worry or care. For me, this translates to letting her fuck anyone she likes.

The poster with the above fantasy may be expressing a deeper desire akin to what I just described. It may not be the forcing part that turns him on so much as an expectation that, so constrained (tied up, forced, etc.) she will "have no choice" but to be fully in her body, in the moment.

Just a thought. My main point is that fantasy does not necessarily mean what it appears to mean on the surface, as most people with fantasies come to understand.

Coercion, violence, non-consent are not my thing at all. At ALL. But I recognize they are for some people, both male and female, and I do not judge them for something they did not choose or create.

I ACTUALLY - from the bottom of my heart and soul as deep as I can want anything - want my wife to cuck me with her brother.

I want them to fuck doggystyle while I lay underneath her pussy so I can see EVERYTHING and lick all his cum out of her pussy as it falls out.

I want them to fuck doggsystyle while I lay under her missionary position, so I can watch her face as he pushes her to places I never have.

I want them to fuck missionary while I kiss her and rub her feet and hold her legs open for him, and then suck his cock dry from her juices before eating their creampie from her pussy.

I want to wake up everyday to them fucking next to me, or her pussy full of his cum above my mouth.

Knowing how close they already are makes me wish their incest taboo would drop and they'd just take each other.

I'd love to be humiliated as she screams how much bigger her brother is than me. I'd love to be their little servant as I clean them up, bring them food and drinks in bed, and massage her brother's balls while he cums inside her pussy.

When she's on her period, I'd love to suck him off as a stand-in for her.

I'd love to take their sloppy seconds, knowing she can barely feel me inside her after his massive pipe of a cock has reamed her out and he's left his massive load inside her.

You wonder as you fantasize if you really want it, but I know that whenever I see them together, which is often, all I can think about is how I wish they'd go off and fuck right now and she comes back to me with a full pussy. And...when I cum HARD after masturbating or sex and have FULL post-nut clarity - all I can think about is how badly I really do want it to happen.

If the rest of my life was being my wife's cuck as he takes her brother as a permanent second husband and lover, I'd be absolutely happy.

The fact that her brother is my childhood best friend, makes it easy for me to imagine both my wife and myself ceding authority to him. He knows how much and how deeply I love his sister so I know he wouldn't prevent me from sexually accessing her altogether. The idea of him controlling my access to my wife really turns me on though. Allowing me only to fuck her after he does, allowing me to only have intercourse with her 2 days of the week while I have to eat their creampie all the other days, forbidding me from anal sex which becomes reserved only for him. So exciting.

Almost as if by being her older brother, he gets to control how and when I get to have access to his sister. And as his little sister, she listens to him and obeys him, gives everything to him, relegating me to a second class status. Because they cannot reproduce together, I was basically brought in to breed, but the sex really belongs to him and he lets me have it as a gift.

I'd love the closeness I'd have him with him as a brother too - like massaging his balls while he shoots into my wife and knowing we've shared all this stuff together. That we love the same woman. It would be amazing.

To be asked into a department store changing room by a voluptuous , conservatively dressed 60 + woman for an option on a new blouse she’s trying on - and the similar store assistant , wearing glasses . Mm, mm.

I want for my wife to be forcibly groped at a club or a concert. Ultimately I want for her to be fully penetrated by a strangers bare cock against her will.
I would like to chat with you

Is it a fantasy or wish of mine?
My wife has not been able to have sex on a regular basis. Vaginal sex is maybe 2 times a year, anal 3 or 4 times. I get lots of hand jobs, a rare blowjob can happen. It's been 3 months now since anything happened and my mind just goes places......
I fantasize that my wife comes home one day with a friend of hers, be it a woman with large tits or a Transwoman or a passable CD. The two sit down and chat while I do my thing, after a bit wife calls for me.
She lets me know her friend is aware of our lack of sex life and how I will not stray. With that my wife has decided to let me have sex with a person of her choice, and today her friend Sally will be the first. She's 5'10" with 38DD tits, her long 36 inch legs are covered in oily nylons. Wife knows I have been eyeing her friend for a while,
Turns out Sally is a trans woman, wife knows of my cock curiosity and wants to see me with a cock in my mouth and then my ass.
My fantasy has me deep throating like a pro, and then bottom in missionary position while her tits are in my face.
Wonderful scenario 😍

Most of my most taboo fantasies are mom-son themed. Although, I have no interest in my real world mother. It’s more the concept. The idea of crossing such a forbidden line for intense sex. I’ll use pictures of other women online to be my fantasy stand-in. Amber Lynn Bach is a favorite.

Often a theme of a son accidentally discovering his mother’s secret wild side. Perhaps never even seeing her sexually until then and awakened to this new image of her. One example. College son gets home very late for a surprise visit. Discovers his mother being the willing, gangbang slut for a group of much younger guys (18+). Seeing this new side of her looking through the windows. Excited seeing how much she enjoys being such an unashamed slut for these young men he doesn’t know. Clearly not their first time doing this.
The guys taking turns fucking her till she’s exhausted and passes out. The guys leave her as she is. Son slips inside, and can’t resist fucking her himself. Leaving to stay at a hotel and returning the next afternoon. Mother has no idea - yet - that he knows her secret and fucked her last night.
Hot and kinky 😜

Back