What she wants

Marcus smiled and said "I promise my love." He kissed her deeply and said "good night Brie" Gently running his fingers through her hair as they drifted off to sleep." A couple more weeks passed and it was the day of there wedding. Frank standing at attention at the head of the church they had selected for there venue.

When it came time for the wedding, Brie became nervous. Knowing Marcus had thing handled but she still worried. His mother helepd her get into her dress and put her veil on. She looked up to see Vinny come walking in. Smiling as they shared a moment before it was time. Soon the wedding party made their way fown the aisle. Music began to play as it was time for Brie to make her entrance. The doors open and soon her and Vinny made their way down the aisle. Her gaze was on Marcus the entire time as she smiled. She looked stunning as the dress hugged her body and the long veil completed the look.

Giving Vinny a hug and kiss on the cheek before he handed her over to Marcus. They stood before everyone and the pastor.

The pastor began his speach "ladies and gentlmen we are gathered here today to witness the union between these two. Marcus Alveriz do you take Brie to be you lawfully wedded wife. To love and to cherish in sickness and in health as long as you both shall llive "I do" marcus said without hesitation. The pastor then repeating the line to Brie.

Brie looked to Marcus as he pastor spoke. A big smile on her face as he answered. Hearing the pastor ask her the same thing. "I do."she said. Feeling her new ring slip onto her finger. Staring into his eyes before the pastor spoke once more. "I k ow pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride."he said.

Marcus didn't need to be told twice. Pulling Brie into a deep and passionate kiss. As the crowd cheered. He broke the kiss and said "Mrs. Alveriz smiling at her as he held her for several more moments. Before they left the church to head to there reception.

Brie held Marcus close as they shared their first kiss as husband and wife. Smiling as she heard him call her Mrs.Alveriz. They made their way out of the church and to the reception. Making sure to do their photos though they had a little time before they made their entrance. "So what does my husband think of my dress?"she asked. Pulling Marcus close before stealing a kiss.

Marcus said "It looks amazing on you. I also can't wait to get it off you at the first stop of our honeymoon a suite in downtown los anglos." The first dance started as the now husband and wife danced. He said "don't forget our special honeymoon plans. I plan to have you in several countries and I can't wait to see who you decide is worthy of us to share." The last part whispering so only she could here. He said "Love you brie."

Brie loved how close Marcus kept her as they danced. Smiling as she knew very well what they had planned. "And Iove you Marcus."she said. Sharing another kiss as they finished up their dance. They enjoyed the reception as it was a blast. When it came time to leave, they said goodbye to his parents before making their way to the car. Cuddling up in the back seat as they rode to the hotel.

Marcus carried her through the hotel door into the honeymoon suite on the top floor. He poured some champaign handing her a glass as he said "cheers My now Mrs. Brie Alveriz." Before drinking the champaign.

Brie smiled as she took the glass before taking a sip. "Mmm I going love it every time I hear that."she said. Kissing Marcus before she set her glass down. "Mmm though I also love that you're finally my husband."she said.

Marcus smiled against her lips. Holding her against him by her waist. He said "and I love that your my wife." He kissed her again deeper than before. His tongue entangled with hers as his hand went to the back of her dress. Sliding the zipper down.

Brie soon felt the zipper of her dress go down. Smiling as she pulled away before slipping her dress off. Revealing only a lacy thong as she stepped out of her dress. "You have too much clothing on...change that."she said. Helping him strip down to absolutely nothing before she pulled him into a passionate kiss. Her arms around his neck as she felt him pick her up.

Marcus carried her to the bed. Looking down at her as his hand ran up her leg. He said "you look beautiful Brie." Kissing her deeply. His hands pulling he thong down and off as he kissed down her neck to the valley of her breasts to her stomach and finally to her pussy. Kissing and sucking on her clit before he traced her folds with his tongue.

Brie moaned out as she after the kiss. "Mmm thank you hun."she said. Gasping as he teased her as her fingers ran through his hair. "I do have a surprise for my husband. It's in the bag over by the desk."she said. Packing a few goodies from their playroom.

Marcus did find the goddies. Including the strap on for when they found people on there sex tour of the world. He pulled out a vibrator wand. Teasing her clit nipples with it. While his fingers plunged away at her pussy. He said "come on Mrs. Alveriz be a good wife and cum for your husband."

Eva smirked as her husband found her surprise. Moaning as he began to tease her before his finger eased into her pussy. "Mmmm well my husband knows how to work me good."she said. Soon working herself on his finger before pulling him into a hot kiss.

He kisssed her continueing to play with her clit and nipple with the wand while finger fucking her. Speeding up now as he curled his fingers to hit her g spot. He bit her neck with little love bites as he whispered in her ear. "Cum for your husband." Assaulting her pussy with his fingers faster now.

Brie's head snapped almost immediately as she came all over his fingers. Working herself through the orgasm before she smiled at her husband. "Mmm my husband? That has a nice ring to it."she said. Kissing him passionately before nuzzling his neck.

Marcus smiled kissing her back just as intensly. Shifting so his cock was lined up with her pussy. He slid into her taking her slowly at first. Making love to his wife as he kissed her neck before biting her collarbone.

Brie moaned out as she felt her back on the bed. Smiling at Marcus before tilting his head back up. Sharing a passionate deep kiss as her arms wrapped around his neck. "Mmm I love you Mr. Alveriz."she said. Nuzzling his neck before she covered it with kisses.

Marcus said "I love you too Mrs. Alveriz." Thrusting slowly into her letting her feal every inch of him as he took her nice and slow. His hand resting on her hip as he fucked her slowly. His other hand cupped her breast. Groping and kneading it before he tweaked her nipples. Always loving the feel of her breasts.

Brie moaned as she also loved this side of Marcus. She gave him a smile before pulling him into a passionate kiss. Pulling away moaning, "Mmmm hun....don't stop." Her body reacted to his touch as her nipples grew hard.

Marcus didn't stop continueing to thrust into her eager pussy. He took the nipple he had been playing with and roughly pulled the hardened bundle of pleasure. Before letting it go so it snapped back into its perfect place on her perfect tits. He kissed her again before he started to thrust faster into her.

Brie moaned into the kiss as her nails dug into his back. Feeling him starting to pound her pussy good. Moaning as she pulled away from the kiss. "Oh...fuck..."she said. Feeling the pleasure build up quick as she had been waiting all day for this.

Marcus groaned in pleasure feeling her claw his back. He kept thrusting fucking her hard and deep. Ravishing his wifes pussy. He said "fuck....fuck Brie i'm gonna cum soon."

Back