What she wants

Marcus didn't let up. Continueing to ravish her. He said "mmm not too loud love. You don't wanna wake up my parents." He knew that they were on the other side of the house in the guest room. He still found it fun to play this little game with Brie. To see if she can make her scream even when she tries not to.

Brie was trying her hardest not to make a noise. Moans escaping periodically knowing she as trying not make a lot of noise. "You're making it very hard hun."she said. Pulling Marcus into a kiss to try to muffle her moans.

He kept fucking her hard and deep. As he kissed her his hands left her hips to her tits. Roughly pinching her nipples. Pulling on the hardened peaks. At the same time he thrust even harder into her really fucking her hard and deep. He said "does it make you frustrated that my little sex slave can't come out and play right now?"

Brie nodded her head as she was indeed a little frustrated. Yet knew once his parents were gone they could go back to having sex all over the house! "Yes but just think soon everyone will know that I am yours."she said. Yet happy that his mother was here to help with some of the wedding things.

Marcus smiled and said "even with out them knowing. You were always mine brie." He kissed her passionatly as he started to really go to town on her pussy. The desk creaking in protest as he fucked her hard and faster. Trying to coax her orgasm out of her before he inevitably had his own. He Bit her neck and said "cum for me mrs. claus."

Brie knew what he meant and it made her smile. Melting from his words before she moaned out, cumming hard. Tilting his head up before they shared a passionate kiss. "Now you cum for me."she said softly. Smirking as she covered his neck with kisses.

Marcus groaned feeling her cum around his cock. His words and kisses sending him over the edge as he came into her waiting pussy. He kissed her hard as he said "love you brie." Pullling out of her as they got ready for bed. The next morning Marcus' mother knocked on the door saying "brie sweety you ready to go look at dresses before yours and Marcus' party?"

Brie smiled before they finished and headed to bed. Waking up as she got dressed for the next day. "Oh yes!"she said. Giving Marcus a kiss before heading out with his mother. They head to the dress store and after teo hours, Brie found her dress. One that was still sexy but classy at the same time. The two headed back to the house talking about a few other details.

Marcus was getting his suite on cuffing his sleeves when he heard his mother and Brie enter. Marcus' mother saying "I think this time frame for the wedding will help make sure theres no weather complications. California usually has good mild weather this time of year." Marcus headed downstairs working on his tie as he said "how was the trip?"

Brie smiled as she came out in her dress for the party. Admiring how handsome Marcus looked in his suit. "I agree and it went well...found the perfect dress."she said. Slipping her heels on then sliding her ring on her finger. "I am thankful your mother went with me."she said. Grabbing her purse before fixing his tie.

Marcus smiled leaning in as she fiddled with his tie to steel a quick passionate kiss. He said "I'm glad hun. I can't wait to see your dress when we get married. Speaking of we got a party to get too and a engagment to announce." The two got in his car as they headed for the party. Marcus' parents attending as well as his guests. The party was going well everyone having a good time and mingling. Music was playing and sure some people were drinking probably more than there fair share but what cristmas party didn't end up like that. Eventually Marcus tapped his glass to get everyones attention he said "everyone to both our own employees and the advertising agency who helps promote our products. I just wanna say you have all made this year one of the best for the company. I am proud of every single one of you. To another great year." Holding up his glass in toast as everyone repeated "to another great year" before taking a sip from there drinks. He said "I now have a big announcement one that I hinted I would be making today hence the media attention. Some big news cameras and people ready to record what he was gonna announce.

He motioned for Brie to join him on stage. Saying "this is Brie Cain the last couple months her and her team has pushed some of products way past there projected sales thanks to there hardwork and advertising prowress. Work is not what this is about though. Ms. Cain and I are offically announcing our engagment. Give a warm round of applause for the future Mrs. Alvirez. The staff clapping in cheers as he kissed Brie passionately before posing with her for the media teams to take a couple pictures for there headlines.

Brie enjoyed the party with her fiance and co workers. Speaking with some of his employees on why she left the club. She was absolutely glowing right now. Then it came time for the announcement, and surprisingly Brie was nervous. Soon joining Marcus as he requested before smiling. Hearing the applause as they shared a sweet kiss. Posing for photos before sneaking Marcus away from the crowd.

"I wasn't expecting the media but I am glad it's official."she said. Pulling Marcus into a kiss before wrapping her arms around his waist. "Though let's enjoy our time here."she said. Smiling as they returned, dancing a little before they headed home. Saying goodnight to his parents before they headed to their room. "Mrs. Alvirez...has a nice ring to it."she said.

Marcus enjoyed the party with Brie. When they retired to there room he said "mmm soon it will be what you always hear." Kissing her deeply before he started to get his suite jacket and tie off intending to hang them up.

Brie nodded her head before slipping her heels off. "Will ypu unzip my dress for me?"she asked. Turning her back towards Marcus. Feeling the zipper go down before she let her dress hit the floor. Only wearing a black lace thong as she faced Marcus. "Mmm how about a round before bed?"she teased.

Marcus smirked before he got his undershirt off. He pushed her onto the bed. Kissing her hungrily as he kissed down. Biting her nipple between his teeth as he lightly pulled on it. Before licking and sucking on the other one. Kissing down her navel to her crotch. He pulled her thongue down and off as he began to lick her folds.

Brie moaned as she landed on the bed. Running her fingers through his hair as he ate her out. "Oh....fuck....hun."she said. Soon smirking at Marcus as she watched him. "Mmmm I want that big cock inside me."she said.

Marcus said "patience love. I want to taste your sweet release first." Returning to eating her out he bit and lightly pulled her clit before saying "you aren't the only one that loves there partners taste." Before returning to eating her out. Spitting on her clit as he rubbed it furiously with his fingers. While his tongue explored her.

Brie pouted a little before her head snapped back. God he knew what he was doing as she could feel herself getting close. "Ah....fuck...."she said. A throaty moan escaped as she came, which gave him a chance to really taste her.

Marcus ate her out. Loving her taste as he roughly kissed her. Letting her taste herself on his tongue. Breaking the kiss he said "delicious." He waisted no time. Spinning her onto her hands and knees he slid into her pussy. Fucking her slowly at first.

Brie pulled him closer as they shared a kiss. Soon she was on her hands and knees!. Moaning out as his cock eased into her pussy. "Mmmm just think once your parents leave...we can use the playroom again."she said. Knowing that he was wanting to use toys again when they fucked.

Marcus moaned and said "mm yes. It was great watching you go crazy with a dildo in your cunt while I fucked your ass." Remembering how intense that session was. He started fucking her faster now. His balls slapping against her clit. Smaking her ass as he said "mm god you have the best ass a guy could ask for. I just love the feel of it in my hands."

Brie began to moan more as he picked up the pace. "Well there is surprise for you in drawer of your nightstand."she said. She happened to place on of the toys in there just for him. "Mmm and I love it when you fuck my ass too."she said.

Marcus pulled a small vibrator but plug from the drawer. He smirked and said "mm the future Mrs. Alveriz is a dirty little slut I see." He pushed the device into her tight anus. Turning it on as he continued to fuck her pussy. He said "you love having both your holes filled for your fiance?"

"What can I say? You have that effect on me hun. Wanting to give you the best Christmas I could."she said. Moaning as the plug began to vibrate in her ass. "Mmm I love it when you fill my holes hun."she said. Knowing that the sight turned him on as well. "I love you."she said.

Marcus moaned against her ear "fucking hell Brie. Christmas....memorial day it doesnt matter what holiday any night I get to spend fucking your brains out is the best." As he said the started thrusting into her faster. Turning up the vibrator as he did. Fully intending to fuck Brie's brains out. His heavy balls slapping against her clit each time he thrust into her.

Back