What she wants

Brie moaned into the kiss before she smiled. "I know...I can't wait either."she said. Soon riding him as she was now on his lap. Though she soon freaked as it sounded like glass shattering downstairs. Brie quickly got off his lap before wrapping a sheet around her. "Hun...what was that?"she asked.

Marcus was lost in Brie riding him. only snapped out of it by the broken glass. He got some sleep pants on and said "stay here and call the police. Just tell them we heard glass breaking downstairs and want a officer to be ready incase we need a statement taken." He got a revolver from his drawer something he kept in the house for home defence. Quitly going downstairs.

Brie nodded her head and grabbed her phone. She dialed 911 and request a unit to the house. Putting a robe on but stayed put in the bedroom. Marcus would discovered one of the living room windows shattered. Glass every where and a rock sitting by the dining table. Brie was scared as she had nonidea if someone else was in the house.

Marcus upon seeing the rock returned to the bedroom. He said "come on were waiting for the police in the patio. They waited when the officer arrived marcus told him about the rock and window and let the officer search the house for signs of an intruder

Brie soon follwed Marcus back downstairs, staying close as the police began to look around. She was nervousas she clung to him. Shivering a bit ad she had nothing on underneath her robe. "Hun...I'm cold."she said.

Marcus said "come on we will wait in the car while the officer searches the house. Leading her to the car he cranked up the heater as they waited. Soon the officer returned he said "someone broke the window but there was no sign of a intruder. I'll take a statement so your insurance can replace the window. Could of been a burglar that noticed you were home after breaking the window or even just some kids getting into trouble. Anway the area is clear stay safe folks." Marcus thanked the officer as they went back inside. He said "i'll call the insurance agency in the morning."

Brie nodded her head as they waited and soon they were cleared to go back in. Listening before she headed back up to their room. "Okay."she said. Still nervous as she crawle into the bed, still with her robe on. "You....think it was Candice?"she asked softly.

Marcus got in bed wrapping his arms around her. He kissed her forehead and said "I don't know but the officer is going to look into it and the place has an alarm system. If it is her she won't be able to do much and the restraining orders will ensure she will go away for a long time. She won't ruin us."

Brie soon snuggled up to Marcus after shedding her robe. Kissing him on the cheek before settling down. "I hope it isn't her....I don't want her to ruin things."she said. Using Marcus as a pillow, knowing the mood was killed.

Marcus kissed her head and said "she won't bother us. Just get some rest love." Eventually the two finally able to get some sleep. The next morning Marcus after getting ready for work said "I called the insurance there gonna look at the damage while were both at work.

Brie finished buttoning her blouse before walking over to Marcus. "Okay....though I get to see you at work today."she said. Smiling before giving him a quick hiss. Grabbing her bag before heading downstairs. "Though you better behave when I visit."she called out.

Marcus came up beside her as he held the door open for her. He smiled at her remark and said "I'll try but no promises." Giving her a playful smack on the ass. Before giving her a smile to show he was teasing her he said "I will."

Brie smirked before she turned around. "And no goodbye kiss?"she teased. Smiling as she pulles him close to her. "Mmm though we have to be sure no one catches us."she said. Pulling him into a hot kiss before she headed to her car.

Breaking the kiss he said "what did I do to deserve you." Watching her get in her car. He finished getting ready himself as he made sure everything was all set for insurance to look at the window during work. Heading to the office he went through his day. Silently excited to work alongside his fiance.

Well it was finally time to have the meeting at Marcus's office. Brie walked in with her boss as they filled the small conference room. Smiling as everyone was introduced. They allowed Brie to run the presentation on the marketing for a new project. Once everything was over, Brie followed Marcus to his office to get "more information". Brie took a seat across from him at his desk. "So what did you think"she asked.

Marcus smiled across from her. He said "the presentation was perfect. I'm sure if we go with this ad the sales of the new product will be through the roof. You do fine work Ms. Cain fine work in deed." Playing the part like they weren't intimatly familiar with each other.

"I am glad you approve and we will make sure everything goes according to plan."she said. Knowing that they had some time, Brie stood up and walked over. Seating down on his desk, "Though I could tell you had something else on your mind." Shifting as she gave him a peak of her panties before she sat directly in front of him.

Marcus said "yes I couldn't help to imagine as you gave your presentation." Standing up and getting close "what it would be like." Starting to work on the buttons of her blouse. "To lay you on my desk and have my way with you." Opening her blouse and cupping both her tits through her lacy bra as he kissed her hungrily.

Brie pulled him close as they kissed, moaning into the kiss. Looking up at him as she began to undo his belt. "Mmm I like the sound of it."she said. Getting his cock out as she began to stroke him. "mmm how you gonna fuck me"she asked.

Marcus moaned as he pushed her bra up and over exposing her tits. His cock getting hard in her hand as she jerked him off. He said "just like this." He hiked up her skirt and pulled her panties down and off so they were only one one leg. Sliding into her pussy feeling how wet she was for him already.

Brie moaned softly as he slowly began to fuck her. "Hun....we have to be quiet. I don't need anyone finding us like this."she said. Pulling him into a passionate kiss before nuzzling his neck. "Because that means we won't be able to do this again."she said.

Marcus kept fucking her hard and deep as his cock hit all the right places as he helped keep her in place. He whispered in her ear "I know but can you imagine it if one of my coworkers were to walk in right now." The drive to not get caught helping to get him excited.

Brie bit her lip as he was fucking her pretty good. Soon there was knock on the door and Brie panicked. Easing him out before hiding under his desk. Looking to see that Marcus sate down but his cock inches from her face. Hoping the person would leave soon. Getting an idea as she crawled over and began to suck him.

Marcus struggled not to moan as Brie sucked him off. His receptionist Sarah said "sir here is the paperwork for R and D's budget request." She walked over the fear of Brie getting caught under his desk with his dick in her mouth caused it to twitch in her skilled mouth. He said "th....thank you sarah just set it down so I can go over it." She smiled and said "no problem sir." Setting the file down and not catching the lewd act happening on the other side of the desk. As she walked out. He looked down and said "I should paint your pretty face with my cum for that."

Brie soon smirked before wiping her mouth. "Tonight you can."shs said. Crawling onto his lap as his cock eased inside of her. Beginning to ride him as she pulled him into kiss. "That was a close one hun...we need to be more careful. "She said. Smiling as they ended up cumming together. Riding him dry before she eased herself off and began to fix her clothes.

Back