What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A quote from a comic book (X-23 #12):

"What if ... there are things I cannot put into words?"
-X-23

*Words are overrated. You can pick up the phone... and we'll be quiet together.*
-Jubilee

Sheesh that's sweet, the kind of caring I long for. Made me tear up. It's been a rough day :,(

Ugh! That brought up feelings from the end of my last relationship *sigh* ya know when you just need someone by your side, nothing more but to just, be there...and they weren't ... Geebus pull yourself together, kitty. Back to your smiling and laughing

Last edited:
Sheesh that's sweet, the kind of caring I long for. Made me tear up. It's been a rough day :,(

Ugh! That brought up feelings from the end of my last relationship *sigh* ya know when you just need someone by your side, nothing more but to just, be there...and they weren't ... Geebus pull yourself together, kitty. Back to your smiling and laughing
:: tosses LK a ball of yarn :: ;)

Learned a cool fact today.

The root of the word "heretic" is hairetikos in Greek, which means "to be able to choose".

Giving someone a gift that I REALLY hope they enjoy. Sometimes its the smaller things in life that mean the most.

"When you think about it, the only thing Batman needs to capture Catwoman is...

a laser pointer."

Yes, that's jacked. :p

muppcakes.jpg.jpg

Watching the "views" count go up on my Etsy page.

Nearly having everything possible photographed and posted to said Etsy page.

Things growing in my garden.

Having lots of smiles today. :)

Was watching Doctor Who by my lonesome (it was Let's Kill Hitler. I have... strong opinions about that episode) when the girlfriend came home at a particularly boo-worthy moment. Pretty much as an extension of coming through the door she tells the Doctor to fuck off, turns off the TV and plants herself in my lap. I thanked her for it.

I think I might marry this one, too ;)

(We ended up watching The Doctor's Wife, instead. It's a way better episode :D )

I found a box full of old discs of Digimon Tamers that I'd just slid into the back of the closet. Fuck yeah, Chiaki Konaka! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back