What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DGE on the Book-Burning thread. He's the only reason I look at that thing anymore!

Mmm, yes. It is reminiscent of ZRT's exchange with SamuelX, which had me spewing beverage on a regular basis. It would be fun to watch the two of them tag team this dude.

Good fodder for humour, I must say. Imagine taking someone to the produce aisle of the grocery store and then listening to them insist, ad naseum, that the only "true" vegetable is the potato.

"But carrots are also delicious and good for you."

"That is what the predators would have you believe! If it is not a potato, it is not a vegetable."

Anyway, I'd like to dedicate this little ditty to BRepetitive...

~smiles~

Mmm, yes. It is reminiscent of ZRT's exchange with SamuelX, which had me spewing beverage on a regular basis. It would be fun to watch the two of them tag team this dude.

Good fodder for humour, I must say. Imagine taking someone to the produce aisle of the grocery store and then listening to them insist, ad naseum, that the only "true" vegetable is the potato.

"But carrots are also delicious and good for you."

"That is what the predators would have you believe! If it is not a potato, it is not a vegetable."

Anyway, I'd like to dedicate this little ditty to BRepetitive...

~smiles~

What an AWESOME analogy.

What an AWESOME analogy.

The funny thing is, I am in a loving, long term relationship with my...ahem...beloved (*gag, choke, cough*) and will be, hopefully, for the rest of my life BUT if I ascribed to BAnnoying's principles, then I wouldn't be here. L and I came together for casual...*gasp*..****. We slept together on our first date, (RAWR), and spent our first year just basically having adventures and enjoying each other's company. There were no deep, serious discussions about ethics and morals and true love. It was all YEE HAW! Let's ride this bull!

And, in the course of having fun and being pals, (that had sex together...frequently), we discovered that, hey, we really, actually, genuinely love each other and want to spend our lives together.

But had L, instead of tossing me on a jetski and teaching me how to ride in the surf for our first encounter, sat me down and gone through a checklist of items to see if we were compatible and potential love-mates? YAWN. Nope. I would never have been interested. And we would have not had nearly 12 fantastic years together.

But then, I suppose we, like CM and her guy, are engaging in an abusive relationship.

Oh, pardon me while I pick up my ass...I just laughed it off. ;)

Last edited:
The funny thing is, I am in a loving, long term relationship with my...ahem...beloved (*gag, choke, cough*) and will be, hopefully, for the rest of my life BUT if I ascribed to BAnnoying's principles, then I wouldn't be here. L and I came together for casual...*gasp*..****. We slept together on our first date, (RAWR), and spent our first year just basically having adventures and enjoying each other's company. There were no deep, serious discussions about ethics and morals and true love. It was all YEE HAW! Let's ride this bull!

And, in the course of having fun and being pals, (that had sex together...frequently), we discovered that, hey, we really, actually, genuinely love each other and want to spend our lives together.

But had L, instead of tossing me on a jetski and teaching me how to ride in the surf for our first encounter, sat me down and gone through a checklist of items to see if we were compatible and potential love-mates? YAWN. Nope. I would never have been interested. And we would have not had nearly 12 fantastic years together.

But then, I suppose we, like CM and her guy, are engaging in an abusive relationship.

Oh, pardon me while I pick up my ass...I just laughed it off. ;)

Honestly, I probably qualify for his 'twue wuv' thing, but I think he's an annoying idiot who's talking out his ass. K and I had known eachother for years before we dated, so we knew we were compatible. Married, monogomaus, etc. I guess the difference is that I don't delude myself into thinking my way is the one true way and everyone else is wrong. But shh, we don't want to bring him to this thread and get him started. :eek: I'd hate to have to put someone else on my iggy list (only three people there).

Buying myself a new LaPearla chemise [which can double as a dress] with my bonus incentive thingie at work... damn the Italians know how to make soft fabric.

What made me smile? This text from Sir, "You make me smile." That'll make me smile for the rest of the night.

What made me laugh? Haha! I get out of my punishment for cumming without permission; and I have permission to cum before bed.

Oh, Sir. You really are Master. Even if I haven't said it yet. That made me smile again. Oh, I'm in a smiley, happy mood tonight.

New Smiles

I was watching HBO's Treme and hearing John Goodman cry out, "I'm as cool as a cucumber up a Bishop's ASS!"

Now there was an amusing thought of buggery.

Yay, I got a job :)

talk about the 11th hour.

Thankyou Universe :D

i spent all day SHOPPING so I was smiling all day.

nothing made me laugh today but I did have a giggly night last night....
inflicting a little bit of innocent pain :)

Re-reading the "Racist Pony" thread. It *is* after noon now.

Oh, yeah. And the "Take it in the ass" thread.

Critique of chapter one...

...rave reviews!!!!!!!

Oh my Cod, I've never squee'd before but I may squee today!!

:D:D:D:D

FUCK I am in such good mood!

Somebody stop me before I break out into song. I'm off to DQ to treat myself to ice cream.

Oops, too late, I'm singing :D

What made me smile?
The little white pill that takes the back pain and hides it under the sofa for a while.
The knowledge that I walked away from BL after having given it my best shot, but before I gave up.
Possible editors to help me with the stuff my headdemons are putting out.

What made me laugh?
Hearing my kids unbridled and completely innocent laughter.
And Brian Regan doing his 'spelling bee' bit. I get to see him on Thursday, and am prepping for the event.

What made me smile?
The little white pill that takes the back pain and hides it under the sofa for a while.
The knowledge that I walked away from BL after having given it my best shot, but before I gave up.
Possible editors to help me with the stuff my headdemons are putting out.

What made me laugh?
Hearing my kids unbridled and completely innocent laughter.
And Brian Regan doing his 'spelling bee' bit. I get to see him on Thursday, and am prepping for the event.

I'm happy that Seurat has stopped lurking and has joined in with the howling mob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back