What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That I am not close to experiencing everything I wish to. I thought that I don't know much about anything. That I will not be satisfied with any goals because the line is always moving.

Mind-splosion. Tonight I know a little bit more than I did this morning.

ROFL - You are so weird sometimes.

I just wonder how patient the radio guy would have been if the guy had started blessing things like prostitutes, gays, atheists, unwed mothers, kinky people and the liberals.

Now, that would have been even funnier.

Yes, but then I think the host would've probably just hung up; it wouldn't have gone on for such an excruciatingly, deliciously long time while he feigned interest and politeness. :D

Yes, but then I think the host would've probably just hung up; it wouldn't have gone on for such an excruciatingly, deliciously long time while he feigned interest and politeness. :D

I don't know about that, though. It's in the Christian doctrine to love your enemies. I've known lots of Christians who'd find it the neighborly thing to do to forgive and bless people because of things like sexual orientation and life style choices.

I don't know about that, though. It's in the Christian doctrine to love your enemies. I've known lots of Christians who'd find it the neighborly thing to do to forgive and bless people because of things like sexual orientation and life style choices.

May God bless you and have mercy on you for your perverted ways, chy_girl.

That "She" still want's/needs/lusts for me, and that I can still give her MULTIPLE orgasms ;)

OH! You bet your delicious, sweet ass I do! My Love, all you have to do is look in my direction and I have multiple orgasms! MMMMMMM... those eyes...

What made me smile today was thinking of you and I last night... your skin against mine... bodies melting into one another... luscious, delicious, deep kisses...

*sigh*

:heart:

Got my new character today. Within 30 minutes of her going live on the site, I got a call and had some tard doing disgusting things while I laughed at him. Life is good. :D

Going to my Owner people's house tomorrow with Kitty to spend a few days. Also very good!

*bounces*

Terry Fator has a video out from his Las Vegas performance!

*bounces and giggles*

And Netflix has it on Watch It Now!

Yes, I am a dork

:D:D:D

(Seriously, if you haven't seen this man preform go drop his name in YouTube and ignore the fact that he's a ventriloquist for just a minute. He is sooo freaking awesome!)

GWS849.jpg

www.daniellecorsetto.com

It would be interesting if someone really got turned off from sex because of a grammatical error.

I can tell you I tend to not respond to men who answer my personals ad when their initial contact is full of grammatical errors, misspellings and typos. If someone doesn't find me interesting enough to be worth a 15 second spell check/proofread, I rarely find them interesting enough to invest in at all.

I can tell you I tend to not respond to men who answer my personals ad when their initial contact is full of grammatical errors, misspellings and typos. If someone doesn't find me interesting enough to be worth a 15 second spell check/proofread, I rarely find them interesting enough to invest in at all.

I can understand that, but if there was a man that you wanted to have sex with, if his text message used the improper form of "your/you're" would you really be turned off enough not to have sex with him? I know your cartoon did not show the woman not having sex with the guy, but I am extrapolating here.

I can understand that, but if there was a man that you wanted to have sex with, if his text message used the improper form of "your/you're" would you really be turned off enough not to have sex with him? I know your cartoon did not show the woman not having sex with the guy, but I am extrapolating here.

Sometimes I wonder if guys get the same kind of asshat PM's that the gals around here get.

Punctuation and spelling and such never bothered me much - I have a LD in written language so a lot of times I don't even notice. I've since re-evaluated the opinion.

It would make an interesting comparison thread to take two shiny new profiles, one male and one female, and see what kind of PM's show up in the inbox though.

*wonders of to contemplate the possibilities*

my husband is finally ready to explore his Dom/Daddy side for HIMSELF ........OMG I can't believe this gift ....this IS the best year ever......I hope you all have the best year ever in your whole lives!!!!!

BTW .......always make that wish on a candle .....for your birthday you never know when your wish may just come true!

my husband is finally ready to explore his Dom/Daddy side for HIMSELF ........OMG I can't believe this gift ....this IS the best year ever......I hope you all have the best year ever in your whole lives!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

Wishing you the best of luck that good things come from this, luv.:rose:

Thank you my sweet chy......Kisses to you:kiss::kiss::kiss::cattail:

Hang in there it will all work out I prayed for you! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back