What Made You Say Fuck Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re right. It’s my own fault.
But some people have a issue with confrontation.
I get sympathetic.

Sometimes by trying to help, we enable them ,instead of empowering them. We do it trying to help them short term, but are crippling them long term.

Sometimes by trying to help, we enable them ,instead of empowering them. We do it trying to help them short term, but are crippling them long term.

I know.
I know.
I know!!!

:D

WMMSF?
Wow. She doesn’t waste much time.

Leaving my beautiful dog at the vet's. She was spayed today. The eyes she game me when I left.

Fuck.

I felt awful.

Now, to the what made me smile thread....

I saw an Arab woman who seemed like an unreal plus size princess Jasmine. I swear she was like 40-20-50 with a cantaloupe breasts, round basketball buns and huge cartoon eyes.

It was somewhere between hot and a freak exhibition.

Accidentally ordering an Uber while I was mowing my lawn. The cell phone was in my pocket the whole time. I had to pay a 10 buck cancelation fee. I got a credit but still.

Watching him post his last posts as we chatted in PM.
I know he's told me 'no tears'... fuck... they still keep falling.

The same as everyone else here tonight - losing a good friend. Wishing I could just talk to someone but sitting here bawling instead.

Fucking cheap cocksuckers are spending 3 billion dollars on this project and won't put in a decent Wi-Fi system for the workers here.

In a somewhat different capacity at work, and trying to balance sector reports was not only provoking the occasional "fuck" but was also outright pissing me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back