What made you say Fuck today 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to my follow up mammogram. They squished the shit out of the left side, mostly around the nipple, took their pictures and sent me back out to the waiting room while the radiologist looked at them. Then I had to go have an ultrasound done, tech did her thing and left me laying on the table while again they got reviewed. The radiologist came in and played with the wand herself to lookie see. There is something there, just to the left of my nipple but the tests were inconclusive. So they are getting my old images from the last few years sent down from up north. They are hoping that it is just fatty tissue and has been there all along. But since I trust the old place and their people better than the new place I don't think it has been there all along. That and it hurt when the wand pressed hard in certain areas but not others. Could still be fatty tissue. So course of action is don't worry about it because it is and has been there all along or it hasn't and I go back in 6 months for another follow up. I've had my freak out moment and a good cry in the truck.. It has been shifted into the deal with it when I know more corner of my brain.

Went to my follow up mammogram. They squished the shit out of the left side, mostly around the nipple, took their pictures and sent me back out to the waiting room while the radiologist looked at them. Then I had to go have an ultrasound done, tech did her thing and left me laying on the table while again they got reviewed. The radiologist came in and played with the wand herself to lookie see. There is something there, just to the left of my nipple but the tests were inconclusive. So they are getting my old images from the last few years sent down from up north. They are hoping that it is just fatty tissue and has been there all along. But since I trust the old place and their people better than the new place I don't think it has been there all along. That and it hurt when the wand pressed hard in certain areas but not others. Could still be fatty tissue. So course of action is don't worry about it because it is and has been there all along or it hasn't and I go back in 6 months for another follow up. I've had my freak out moment and a good cry in the truck.. It has been shifted into the deal with it when I know more corner of my brain.

Reading your comments (((Hugs))) :rose:

(((Long Hugs)))

Sorry sunny :rose: I hope they are right and it’s just fatty tissue.

Some how I got hooked to the pedestal fan and nearly tripped taking the whole thing with me. Sigh it’s not even 9am yet

That really killed my mood today

Hostages taken, police shot at supermarket in southern France read.bi/2DPg2o9

F$$k!

I just hurt..
I'm sorry to hear all this SB; my hopes and prayers that it isn't anything serious. :rose:

My fuck: realizing as I puled into the driveway that I forgot the most important thing on the grocery list. Guess I'm going back to the store later :(

I'm sorry to hear all this SB; my hopes and prayers that it isn't anything serious. :rose:

My fuck: realizing as I puled into the driveway that I forgot the most important thing on the grocery list. Guess I'm going back to the store later :(

Thank you! :kiss:

A) The phone hasn't stopped ______ing ringing all morning! :rolleyes:
B) A new radiator and corresponding bill. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
C) The pain is back. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think I need a 'good' fuck real soon... Fuck! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back