What made you laugh today?

Listening to my wife, make cute little turned on moans and squeaks and squirming on the bed...reading her new book.

Later I had to ask what that was all about. Apparently some sci-fi/fantasy/erotica. Something to do with a woman/creature getting 10 days with three guys, basically going airtight for most of it.

The fact that my wife's new book got her so hot and bothered that last few days. She was so pent up, that she wanted anal. I laughed, because I hope that author has more books!

The story of how an old lady dumped her cherry dessert into her green bean stew and then declared that now it finally tastes good!

I genuinely chuckle every time someone follows behind me in a Litster Above You thread and their response is "NO". Like, it's "NO I DO NOT WANT TO GO NEAR THIS ONE. I WILL MAKE IT CLEAR."

It may not be the underlying message but that's how I read many of the abrupt responses and it makes me laugh every time. Geez, man/woman. Take a chill pill, as the cool kids say. :cool: :ROFLMAO:

I genuinely chuckle every time someone follows behind me in a Litster Above You thread and their response is "NO". Like, it's "NO I DO NOT WANT TO GO NEAR THIS ONE. I WILL MAKE IT CLEAR."

It may not be the underlying message but that's how I read many of the abrupt responses and it makes me laugh every time. Geez, man/woman. Take a chill pill, as the cool kids say. :cool: :ROFLMAO:
I prefer to only play in those threads when it's a yes or I can at least be comedic

Back