What is the naughtiest thing you've done sexually?

I was a bit faded and in the mood :cathappy: If I have to be honest I felt very naughty doing that in front of his friends. I only got him off and then my mom called me on FaceTime so unfortunately I didn't get off myself :( I was soaking wet tho hahaah!

If only you could have FTed your mom while he was conveniently off screen eating you out...

Outside diner trunk of car

I met 2 girls at the bar. One bought me a drink and i responded im kind. Her friend asked me why i wouldnt talk to her friend and i told her i wasnt interested. But i was interested in her. She smiled and went back to her friend, later she came back and asked if i wanted to go to get a bite which we did then after a late night snack i dipped my cock deep in her wet pussy until we came. Pretty awesome.

I was 19 on holiday in Spain

I was having a great time away abroad with a group of friends in sunny Spain
I met an older Dutch couple who I got friendly with. Being used to older women I always seemed to be easy in their company.
She was topless on the beach wearing a skimpy G string. She noticed I was getting turned on and winked and invited me in for a swim. The beach was quite crowded. We swam a little bit further down.
She started frolicking with me, letting me touch her boobs as she wrapped her legs round me pressing her mound of Venus into my hardon. She said let’s fuck.
She moved her g string to the side, got me to take my shorts off and lay back wrapping her legs round my waist as I slid my big hardon into her juicy pussy. I vividly remember the cold ness of the water as my cock went deep inside her. The water gushing out as we started to fuck. I came inside her three times I was so randy. So was she.
We fucked every day in the sea until they left for Holland the following week. She stayed in touch for a couple of years until I got married. She had a great body on her. I’ve always had a thing for mature women

Well, fucking my exgf on office floor springs to mind. Her poor husband did not know she was on pill, and would interpret my spunk as her being horny later that night.
Had quite a few public and workplace fucks with her.
I also have a penchant for cumming into borrowed knickers or undies...

best friend

Guess the naughtiest thing I've done was fuck my best friends husband. We had a few good months affair and then he wanted new meat. He knew just how to satisfy. I liked it . Wish there were more around!:)

wow, some hot stuff in this thread!

Mine aren't so crazy I think, but this is what came to mind:

* Fingering girlfriend in the back of her moms truck while her mom drove us to a party (we were 15 I think) - she did a great job of staying quiet when she came!

* another GF stroked me under a pillow while on the couch at a party in her apartment (her head on the pillow as if tired)

* I was sitting on the hood of my car, parked in gas station on busy road. I dared GF to blow me there (you know how those nutty sexual conversations go), so she did!

* couple of threesomes with married couples looking for adventure - some VERY fond memories of there!

* fucked in the ocean with tons of people around us

* fingered a gf while I lay in a tent between her and her friend, who was (or pretended to be) asleep

* fucked gf in a campground with her sitting on the picnic table, even while people walked by (it was dark, but not THAT dark)

* sex in the woods a number of times (what is it about being in nature, anyway!?!)

* gf riding on the back of my motorcycle reached around me, opened my jeans as we rode, and started stroking me as we got on the highway

* friend sucked me while driving (my canadian highway story on Lit), didnt stop even when I warned her about truckers passing (who could see in)

* made a game of fingering gf in a busy restaurant - watching her try to maintain composure while interacting with the waiter was great fun!

* driving on vacation, 3 of our teens in the back seat. wife leans across to lay her head in my lap. pretended to sleep but was actually edging me with her hand.

* high school FMF in my parents basement

ok, so there was more than I thought!

Went to a hotel room with five guys I met in the bar of a hotel I was staying on business trip.
Total strangers.

Wow

Went to a hotel room with five guys I met in the bar of a hotel I was staying on business trip.
Total strangers.

You win lol.....My nearly being caught by the cops in a parking lot or getting bj on the highway or making out watching Taladega Nights in the cinema pales in comparison

Being A Professor

I am a professor at a private liberal arts college. They have a program where they'd house some of the faculty in student dorms. We'd live there for free. We were given a budget for activities, pizza parties, etc.
Students would drop in from time to time to chat, get help with a class or whatever. I enjoyed getting interrupted while I was working out in a skimpy leotard or yoga pants. I'd pretend that I wasn't aware of my exposure and continue to work out in front of them.
Yes, I ended up sleeping with several students who were half my age. I'd make them promise to never tell, knowing they probably would. I sometimes blush thinking of some of those times when we had sex. I did everything they wanted.

I am a professor at a private liberal arts college. They have a program where they'd house some of the faculty in student dorms. We'd live there for free. We were given a budget for activities, pizza parties, etc.
Students would drop in from time to time to chat, get help with a class or whatever. I enjoyed getting interrupted while I was working out in a skimpy leotard or yoga pants. I'd pretend that I wasn't aware of my exposure and continue to work out in front of them.
Yes, I ended up sleeping with several students who were half my age. I'd make them promise to never tell, knowing they probably would. I sometimes blush thinking of some of those times when we had sex. I did everything they wanted.

What do you teach other than private lessons in female anatomy? :D

Fucked a stranger on a bus

Gone into men's toilet to give a blow job to a guy I only just met

Did a bunch of blow with the pimp of some hooker I picked up. We did not share with her and she disappeared before I even got a BJ. Come to think of it I kinda got ripped off.

Mutual masturbation circle at a party, that in turn became a group fuck, we were all stoned, about 6 men and 6 women, we were all about 20.

Sex on a park picnic table is one. Getting a blow job almost every day from an employees wife at lunch time in broad daylight at a park.

I'm hoping to surpass the blow job I got in my car in broad daylight on a busy street from my ex wife very soon

Shagged a mate's woman who is 35 years younger than me. Not so naughty as he did invite me and wanted a text report when I was done. Added naughtiness is I still don't even know her name. Just snog, strip, suck, shag.

My girlfriend bent me over the couch with panties hose on..tied my wrists and ankles to the couch legs..blindfolded me...then made me suck the cock of one of our friends...to this day she still won't tell me which one and just laughs when i bring it up.

Back