What is one thing you still want to try?

Ok what would love is to be invited to a party that starts off as just a standard dinner party, but once we’ve eaten everyone starts undressing and enjoying each other, with the ground rule being always to ask, and to politely answer yes or no thank you. You can participate, watch, a combination of both. Ideally nobody would be there with a partner so there’s no jealousy going on, and everyone can have an orgasmic time.

Love to try anal with a lady. Because Iv never had it an the no sex wife wouldn't try it yrs ago. So Im going to go to the grave someday with ever getting my cock in a lady's ass.

Clichéd, but a threesome or group sex is high on my bucket list. A CFNM session would also be incredibly hot.

I want to tie a woman up and see how many times I can force her to cum, starting with tongue, then fingers, and when those don’t work bringing in the toys!
Done that with a whole fist and made her soak the hotel bed

Nothing crazy but outdoor sex sounds like it would get the blood flowing
Outside is where it is. My nickname in school was Nature Boy. I kept a blanket in my truck year-round. Besides, the wild critters enjoyed the show, especially the girls that expressed themselves loudly.
Do it in the dirt my brother and you might get a nickname too.

That takes lots of work, understanding and forgiveness.
No doubt but when your spouse comes to the realization that they are gay and polyamorous, it makes all that a struggle 😂. Not saying I’ve stopped working but sometimes you can read the writing on the wall

There are so many things that I would love to try, most I have enjoyed reading about but not yet experienced.

But there is one thing that I want, that over shadows all others.

I want to be transported away, by a handsome young man, to a dreamy forest thick with bluebells, where he makes love to me under the silvery light of the moon and shoots his seed inside me.

I am feeling so broody and am desperate to get pregnant.

Back