What do you do to distract from work?

ComplexSituation

Really Experienced
Like most of us who check LIT from work, I am not really sure what I want or need.
I think I want someone to converse with and to help make the days move by fast.

Maybe to find someone to help stimulate the mind. Someone who is open about their sexuality.
A lady who wants to tell me what she likes or wants to try.
It could progress to chatting offline.
In a perfect world, it could become a physical situation. We all need the attention and want to lust.

Anyways, it has been a while.
40 year old Male from the NYC area.

I am open to all types of women and age is not an issue. I personally have a thing for older women.
Hit me up and take a chance.

I have met a number of pretty awesome people on here. A select few have agreed to move off here to other chat services, Skype, KIK, Google Chat...just to name a few. Some have come and gone, but I have an even fewer that have stuck around and we've become friends...atleast as friendly as you can become when it's strictly online.

Just takes time. Don't rush it. Most don't like to be pressured or hell even asked to move off Lit. Kinda gotta judge how things are going. I know all this is online and anyone can be anyone online but if you truly be yourself, some people will pick up on that and that's a big turn on for alot...atleast in my experience. I've always been an open non shy kinda guy...atleast in my adult years. Lol

Back