What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, you defend everything to a tee if that person happens to be a person of color, you're unyielding, post after post. I've been reading your posts for years. Nothing wrong with that, but don't play saint and defending of ALL peoples....cause it aint true.

He's on a relentless search and destroy mission against "white people" and "white privilege." :D

office+girl+middle+finger.gif

When BusyShit comes back up from wherever the fuck his mole hole is to start his derpsquawk, you two backstreet boys make sure your kneepads are fresh when you start yukking it up with him again in kneeling at his altar. And be sure to share his ding-a-ling this time instead of fighting over it. Quality racist shitstain twig peen is hard to come by, enabling it on the daily as much as you ignorant clueless fucks can muster.

Hey KNEE GROW, you losers see RACISM in everything

It’s impossible to guess where The New York Times now finds racism

Wow. Just…wow:

For decades, hundreds of college players have gathered each year at the N.F.L.’s scouting combine, where their strength is tested, their speed is timed and, in a test to measure their intelligence, they are asked questions like “When a rope is selling 20 cents per 2 feet, how many feet can you buy for 30 dollars?”

That query is part of the Wonderlic Personnel Test, a 12-minute, 50-item quiz that has been used by N.F.L. teams since the 1970s. It is, however, infamously unreliable in predicting football success — forgettable players have scored high, stars low — and there have been quiet concerns that its reliance on knowledge taught in school might result in a racial bias.

Now I understand writer’s block. I’m utterly speechless. I didn’t know that only white people learned stuff in school. Did you

we all know that obama lied when he sold obama care. obama only told 1/2 truths but this really should be a shocker from someone as corrupt and evil as the obama

We told Merc this would happen and he said we were full of shit, it would never happen:

Florida doesn't have enough doctors for Medicaid expansion, lobby group says

February 22, 2013|By Kathleen Haughney, Tallahassee Bureau

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/20...medicaid-patients-florida-medical-association

We told Merc this would happen and he said we were full of shit, it would never happen:

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/20...medicaid-patients-florida-medical-association

That's actually an interesting article, once you get past the alarmist headline. It seems that only 59% of Florida doctors accept new Medicaid patients, but Medicaid is working to place their patients into HMOs, which most doctors cheerfully accept.

Of course, low information doom-n-gloomers like the Vettebigot rarely read beyond the headlines.

That's actually an interesting article, once you get past the alarmist headline. It seems that only 59% of Florida doctors accept new Medicaid patients, but Medicaid is working to place their patients into HMOs, which most doctors cheerfully accept.

Of course, low information doom-n-gloomers like the Vettebigot rarely read beyond the headlines.

you are starting to sound like the others, sad. just sad

It is not a fast crash, it is a controled and managed slow slide, so as to avoid mass panic.

Hey coward, Florida has a doctor shortage whether or not its people are insured. And I never said there wasn't a doctor shortage, in fact I said there would be a shortage even in the absence of Obamacare. From your article:

What's going to happen is that medical providers are going to do things differently to make sure everyone has care. Nurse practitioners, PAs, pharmacists, and other professionals are going to step up.

The federal government this week gave Florida preliminary approval of a plan that would put most of Florida's current 3.3 million Medicaid recipients — and any added via expansion — in some form of managed care, either HMOs or doctor-run networks, by 2014. In order for HMOs or the provider service networks to get state-approved contracts, they must prove they can provide "adequate" care, which means patients must be able to see a doctor in a reasonable time.

"It's their responsibility to have network adequacy," Negron said of the private providers. "So, they'll be responsible for making sure people can get care with network physicians."

Negron also noted that the amount doctors will be paid for seeing Medicaid patients is rising, which may prompt more physicians to take them. As part of the health care law, primary-care doctors will be paid as much for a Medicaid patient as they are under Medicare, a 73 percent increase.

Health care advocates who back the expansion say they aren't worried either.

Greg Mellowe, policy director for health advocacy group Florida Chain, said the state needed to carefully watch the situation as it develops, but added, "We don't believe that there is a crisis brewing."

Mellowe noted that many uninsured already receive care — often in emergency rooms, which is more expensive — that hospitals aren't paid for. If many of these patients have insurance coverage, he said, hospitals may see an opportunity to shift resources to primary care settings.

Your article says Florida has an innovative plan to put Medicaid recipients into HMO-type networks and that the Medicaid reimbursement rate is going to increase 73%. This is the exact kind of thing I predicted would happen: new ideas would come about that would address shortages. You love to look at the medical community as a sort of static thing because it helps your doom and gloom. But nothing could be further from the truth; we're used to constant change and innovation coming from both inside and outside of our institutions. You're talking about a lot of very bright people with a ton of resources here.

Good Morning, Darling, KNEE GROW

IrezumiKiss
This message is hidden because IrezumiKiss is on your ignore list.

You speak of SHIT STAIN often, Im sure you know what you speak of

seeing as how your COLOR is one of SHIT STAIN:D, and you cant wash it off

TEE HEE:)

Most aging cities in this country, and there are a lot of them, will have to deal with this isssue.

and when the ignorant democrat base realizes we do not have enough 'rich' people to tax to pay for all this entitlement welfare bullshit, people might start to wake up.

however, between Merc, DickDaily, UD, Izzy, THeThrob....I'm not so sure.

NIGGER CURRY says they should all STUDY CUNT STUDIES and get great jobs

THEY’LL TURN US ALL INTO BEGGARS ‘CAUSE THEY’RE EASIER TO PLEASE: ObamaCare and the ’29ers’– How the new mandates are already reducing full-time employment.

Here’s a trend you’ll be reading more about: part-time “job sharing,” not only within firms but across different businesses.

It’s already happening across the country at fast-food restaurants, as employers try to avoid being punished by the Affordable Care Act. In some cases we’ve heard about, a local McDonalds has hired employees to operate the cash register or flip burgers for 20 hours a week and then the workers head to the nearby Burger King or Wendy’s to log another 20 hours. Other employees take the opposite shifts. . . .

Because other federal employment regulations also kick in when a firm crosses the 50 worker threshold, employers are starting to cap payrolls at 49 full-time workers. These firms have come to be known as “49ers.” Businesses that hire young and lower-skilled workers are also starting to put a ceiling on the work week of below 30 hours. These firms are the new “29ers.” Part-time workers don’t have to be offered insurance under ObamaCare.

The mandate to offer health insurance doesn’t take effect until 2014, but the “measurement period” used by the feds to determine a firm’s average number of full-time employees started last month. So the cutbacks and employment dodges are underway.

The savings from restricting hours worked can be enormous. If a company with 50 employees hires a new worker for $12 an hour for 29 hours a week, there is no health insurance requirement. But suppose that worker moves to 30 hours a week. This triggers the $2,000 federal penalty. So to get 50 more hours of work a year from that employee, the extra cost to the employer rises to about $52 an hour—the $12 salary and the ObamaCare tax of what works out to be $40 an hour.

Moving to 33 hours a week costs the employer about $10 an hour more in ObamaCare tax. Look for fewer 30-35 hour-a-week jobs. The law that was sold as a way to help business and workers is thus yanking a few more rungs from the ladder of economic upward mobility.

How’s that hopey-changey stuff workin’ out for ya?

I know, lets blame Cliff Sandy Bush

NIGGER CURRY says they should all STUDY CUNT STUDIES and get great jobs

THEY’LL TURN US ALL INTO BEGGARS ‘CAUSE THEY’RE EASIER TO PLEASE: ObamaCare and the ’29ers’– How the new mandates are already reducing full-time employment.

I know, lets blame Cliff Sandy Bush

we knew all this

we WARNED of this

we were called RACIST for telling the truth

THE NIGGERZ ARE DESTROYING MY CUNTRY!:mad:

just pisses me off that the American Tax payer has been flipping the bill to support you and your family for centuries. get a job lazy ass

So you did go to public school, or not?

Why do you have trouble with simple questions?

Is it because you're stupid?

Yes we know, when BB posts we have to shut up and log out to be free of our white skin and white privilege. We get it.:rolleyes:

Hear that bleating sound, in the posts above me, you pissant Mr. Magoo?

It's the sound of your little racist shitstain buddy pitifully attempting to censor himself and failing.

NOW GO ENABLE HIS TWIG DICK AS YOU USUALLY DO BECAUSE YOU'RE THIRSTY FOR IT.

Hear that bleating sound, in the posts above me, you pissant Mr. Magoo?

It's the sound of your little racist shitstain buddy pitifully attempting to censor himself and failing.

NOW GO ENABLE HIS TWIG DICK AS YOU USUALLY DO BECAUSE YOU'RE THIRSTY FOR IT.

Hey LJposer, how is your lawsuit against your parents going? :D

richard_daily
This message is hidden because richard_daily is on your ignore list.

View Post Unread Today, 11:44 AM
Remove user from ignore listIrezumiKiss
This message is hidden because IrezumiKiss is on your ignore list.

Oh look, NIGGER DAILY shits all over KNEE GROW...not that its noticeable, cause KNEE GROW is already BLACK and BROWN.....you know, SHIT STAINED:D

ugh...racist shitstain smell is abounding in here all of a sudden...last two posts...

someone give me a canister of sarin or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back