What gets you Sexually Excited?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm that look of wonder and desire in her eyes as i tie her hands above her head...removing her blouse slowly...wrapping my arms around to unclasp her bra...then seeing her eyes close as i drip chilled oil across her nipples...she twists her knees together trying to rub her clit without her hands....

Watching her chest rise and fall as each new drip lands just right...biting her lip, willing me to lower my hands, my mouth, her tummy begins to shake with anticipation as i lead her to the back of our big couch...bending her over...lifting her skirt...tracing softly the edges of her panties...letting my fingers move up and down the length of a supple indentation...she knows i wont remove her panties till their soaked thru with her desire...

Kneeling before her, seeing the lust and desire fill her eyes, watching her body twitch and squirm as my fingers find the bands of her panties, looping them in my clutch, slowly moving them down, caressing her ass, freeing her pussy, her clit springing from her tight lips, aching, covered in the honey i provoked with my playing, kissing soft thighs as i coax her to lift her feet to release her panties from her body...naked...mine...my fingers pulling at her lips, opening her slowly...she is soooo ready for my mouth....
YUM YUM YUM :devil::devil::devil:

When I trail my tongue slowly down a woman's stomach, I like to let my fingers trail along her sides...gently touching and caressing. I like to have my tongue tip pressing firmly as it travels, and my fingers barely touching. When I reach a few inches above her belly button, I like to slide my tongue towards one side and dig in firmly.....and watch her stomach muscles flutter as her breathing changes....

That always makes me hard.....

Well, if I'm being truthful, I don't think you're gonna find a whole gaggle of them hanging out at the local bar! I mean, there's kink ... and then there's eden kink. :D

Ahhh....the kink of eden. And here all this time I thought I had a garden.

Now if I could just find a hose with a kink in it....;)

What the hell do you think Eve did with the rib she stole from Adam ... and how the hell did the snake suddenly take such a liking to her. I'm tellling you ... Eve and Eden were the queens of kink back in the day. ;)

tumblr_mi5w8bgTL91qjuse9o1_500.jpg

:heart:

A nice smile and very seductive eyes

Eyes that dance

Her body up against mine

Touching, caressing, tracing and exploriing her body

Eye contact

A memory

Lingering kisses that last for days

The fire and passion in her eyes

whispers detailing what is to come

A gaze so deep it burns from the inside out

Unfathomable Desire

i will say

The stories on literotica. Oh Yeah the daddy/daughter,the incest stories,crowded trsins,the bdsm storirs,older guy younger woman stories

Mmmmmm get wet every time I read them

Build up

Reading well written sexy stories on Lit.

A story that leaves you with no other choice other than seek release.

The freshness of her hair, the faint aroma of her perfume, the fragrance of her lotion

The scent of her womanly essence

Yoga pants

Eye contact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back